Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Omg - Look What I Found At Imdb

Well, I am glad a movie is coming. I will be glad when we get a few more details. I hope it is the Romulan war or the founding of the Federation.

Umm, guys, i've seen something like this before about a voyager movie (which obviously was wrong at the time cause we'd have it fairly soon by now). And i doubt they're going to make an Enterprise movie during 2006, they need to have one the explains what happens to the crews of DS9 and VOY first. Besides, that'd mean there'd be no more then 4 seasons according to them of Enterprise.

Umm, guys, i've seen something like this before about a voyager movie (which obviously was wrong at the time cause we'd have it fairly soon by now). And i doubt they're going to make an Enterprise movie during 2006, they need to have one the explains what happens to the crews of DS9 and VOY first. Besides, that'd mean there'd be no more then 4 seasons according to them of Enterprise.

They don't have to do a movie explaining what happened to DS9 or Voyager. (Although I would like it)..And besides..Wasn't it X-Files that did a theatrical movie in the middle of their TV run ? It is possible for this to happen..It'll be exciting to have another Trek movie to look forward to. I'll be happier when I see more concrete plans..

Well that does it

I am not going to watch the next Trek movie..i don't see why they skipped over DS9 and VOY

Well that does it

I am not going to watch the next Trek movie..i don't see why they skipped over DS9 and VOY

Me too... GEEZ!!!

They're not passing over 'better Trek'.  The DS9 and Voy stories are both done

Well Done does not mean they can't resurrect the stories

For example,the could go get Sisko out of the rift..Or Voyager could be called out of retirement

. Enterprise, with it's first-class cast would make a very good movie.

First rate?!? Sorry I disagree with that. this movie is probally going to bomb too.

They're not passing over 'better Trek'.  The DS9 and Voy stories are both done

Well Done does not mean they can't resurrect the stories

For example,the could go get Sisko out of the rift..Or Voyager could be called out of retirement

. Enterprise, with it's first-class cast would make a very good movie.

First rate?!? Sorry I disagree with that. this movie is probally going to bomb too.

Agreed...

Hello, we still don't know what's going to happen to sisko!!! He said he'd be back, but we were never told when or how!!! We NEED to know how this is resolved (plus, i want to see janeway pull a kirk maneuver, ie, getting her ship "back"). :laugh:

Full Cast and Crew for

Untitled Star Trek Prequel (2006) 

Page 3 of 7

IMDbPro.com offers representation listings for over 35,000 individuals, including actors, directors, and producers, as well as contact details for over 8,000 companies in the entertainment industry.

Click here for a free trial!

Writing credits (in alphabetical order) 

Rick Berman story

Brannon Braga   

Gene Roddenberry creator: "Star Trek"

Cast (in alphabetical order) 

Scott Bakula ....  Jonathan Archer

John Billingsley ....  Dr. Phlox

Dominic Keating ....  Malcolm Reed

Connor Trinneer ....  Charles 'Trip' Tucker

Produced by

Rick Berman ....  producer 

Peter Lauritson ....  co-producer 

Original Music by

Danny Elfman   

Jerry Goldsmith   

Production Design by

Herman F. Zimmerman   

Yessssss!!!!!! Fantastic, an Enterprise movie would be the best choice if there are going to be no more TNG films.

Having got that out my system I will wait to here something more official before jumping for joy.

the interesting thing is that there is no listing for T'pol or Jolene Blalock....

This may also confirm the rumor of the stepping-back of Brannon Braga. This may signal an new time for Trek. One we have not seen. Lauritson may a good thing as he has produced some great episodes but also some that were awful. This might bring back the old or come to the new Trek that we have seen emerge.

They're not passing over 'better Trek'.  :angry: The DS9 and Voy stories are both done.  Enterprise, with it's first-class cast would make a very good movie.

Yes....What she said..... :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'd love to see an Enterprise film, although I would be disappointed if T'Pol were not in it since she is an important part of the show.

I would also love to see a film that combined DS9 and Voyager, we know Janeway is an Admiral now so maybe Chakotay is Captain and Harry Kim is first officer

It's time for an epiphany. You all ready?

UPN cancels ENT after season 4, but we get a cliffhanger series finale about the beginning of the romulan war. Just before the series finale begins, we get a "special" promoting an Enterprise movie for summer 2006.

We get an 11th movie focusing on ENT and the Romulan war... but wait, the TCW is tied into this! Oh my, Sisko's returned from the wormhole to help in the TCW! What's this I see? The relativity from the 29th century shows up with Ensign Nine from the 24th century?

I smell a break from TV with an 11th movie allowing Trek to make a big comeback! :angry:

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

It's time for an epiphany.  You all ready?

UPN cancels ENT after season 4, but we get a cliffhanger series finale about the beginning of the romulan war.  Just before the series finale begins, we get a "special" promoting an Enterprise movie for summer 2006.

We get an 11th movie focusing on ENT and the Romulan war... but wait, the TCW is tied into this!  Oh my, Sisko's returned from the wormhole to help in the TCW!  What's this I see?  The relativity from the 29th century shows up with Ensign Nine from the 24th century?

I smell a break from TV with an 11th movie allowing Trek to make a big comeback! :angry:

Simma down na CJLP!

For average fans, it's going to take a few small revelations to get it in there heads that the movie will be before the other movies, much less through Relativity, Sisko, and time loop caca in the midst of it.

I am glad to see that the 11th movie is more than a little brooklet of info. I know its still slight but I guess putting the names up there add something to it.

Jerry Goldsmith. 1 word. Yatzee!

I too have got a feeling that this movie could be a rallying point to raise interest in Trek movies again.

:angry: Let's git'er done!

I wonder if the theme song will be the old one based on TNG or the Enterprise one...

They're not passing over 'better Trek'.  :angry: The DS9 and Voy stories are both done.  Enterprise, with it's first-class cast would make a very good movie.

Yes....What she said..... :angry: :angry: :angry:

I coundn't have put it better myself, Enterprise has so much more to tell with such a top notch cast. I would also not be in favour of an Enterprise/DS9/Voyager crossover because it would alienate the casual viewer and act as a crass gimic for fans.

There is no cast listing there, don't know where that came from in the previous post. The current rumour is that this movie will have no connection to Enterprise, however it is definitely a TOS prequel.

The cast listing appears to have been pulled. I have no problem with an Enterprise movie, though I do recall that Berman said the prequel wouldn't involve Enterprise.

The cast listing appears to have been pulled. I have no problem with an Enterprise movie, though I do recall that Berman said the prequel wouldn't involve Enterprise.

^ Yeah it does but the quote in TMs post above shows the info was originally there.

Cast (in alphabetical order) 

Scott Bakula ....  Jonathan Archer

John Billingsley ....  Dr. Phlox

Dominic Keating ....  Malcolm Reed

Connor Trinneer ....  Charles 'Trip' Tucker

Bummer, I was taking that info to mean they had signed on already. :laugh:

A minor disappointment..I was a little excited about the prospects of an Enterprise movie..Hmm..I'll be happy when we learn some concrete facts about the next Star Trek movie..

I wonder if the theme song will be the old one based on TNG or the Enterprise one...

I'd like it if they did the opening with the classic Fan-fair, thats been done with the other movies, but the actual theme of the movie should either be original or based on the Enterprise theme. I think more of the theme used at the end of each show, not at the beginning. I just figure that the opening credit theme wouldn't do well in an orcestral soundtrack.

If I had to take a guess, I would say that the likeliness of this movie happening are not very good. I think that Paramount should leave the movies alone. They are risking killing Trek for a lot of die-hard's by over saturation.

And if Enterprise's fan base does not solidify and the show tanks after the 4th season, then I would bet the farm that the movie will not happen...

We shall see though...

:laugh: