Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Alright, You Got Me

I decided to watch Enterprise last night to see what all the fuss was about the ending. It was goooooood. :) Now I have to spend all summer getting caught up on the entire series so up till now. :laugh: Just what I needed, a new show to get hooked on. *sigh* Why fight it? RikerChick, new Enterprise fan, reporting for duty.

I decided to watch Enterprise last night to see what all the fuss was about the ending. It was goooooood.  :laugh: Now I have to spend all summer getting caught up on the entire series so up till now.  :( Just what I needed, a new show to get hooked on. *sigh* Why fight it?  RikerChick, new Enterprise fan, reporting for duty.

That's fantastic RC !!! Welcome Aboard... :)

I decided to watch Enterprise last night to see what all the fuss was about the ending. It was goooooood.  :) Now I have to spend all summer getting caught up on the entire series so up till now.  :laugh: Just what I needed, a new show to get hooked on. *sigh* Why fight it?  RikerChick, new Enterprise fan, reporting for duty.

Way to go RC! :(

I decided to watch Enterprise last night to see what all the fuss was about the ending. It was goooooood.  :laugh: Now I have to spend all summer getting caught up on the entire series so up till now.  :) Just what I needed, a new show to get hooked on. *sigh* Why fight it?  RikerChick, new Enterprise fan, reporting for duty.

Welcome to the fan club!

::breathes heavy::

YOU MUST COME BACK TO THE DARKSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

::more Vader breathing::

My assimilation Tubules are at the ready guys

LOL! Hey I'm still dark! :angry: Aw who am I kidding. :angry:

RC

I AM YOUR SISTTTTTTTTEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR

::breathe breathe::

J/k

Your Dark? okey dokey

I doubt that RC is dark. She's too sweet fro the darkside!

I decided to watch Enterprise last night to see what all the fuss was about the ending. It was goooooood.  :angry: Now I have to spend all summer getting caught up on the entire series so up till now.  :angry: Just what I needed, a new show to get hooked on. *sigh* Why fight it?  RikerChick, new Enterprise fan, reporting for duty.

I'll have Dr. Phlox get your measurements so (whoever the heck creates costumes and new uniforms on the ship) can fit you with an Enterprise uniform! :angry: Welcome abord, RC! :angry:

Stardate:214236.7

AS everybody else has said welcome aboard RC its good to have you onboard.

I decided to watch Enterprise last night to see what all the fuss was about the ending. It was goooooood.  :clap: Now I have to spend all summer getting caught up on the entire series so up till now.  :laugh: Just what I needed, a new show to get hooked on. *sigh* Why fight it?  RikerChick, new Enterprise fan, reporting for duty.

I'll have Dr. Phlox get your measurements so (whoever the heck creates costumes and new uniforms on the ship) can fit you with an Enterprise uniform! :clap: Welcome abord, RC! :clap:

How'd Phlox get the measurment taking job? He already has 3 wices :laugh:

You gave it your best shot. Most shows I give anywhere from a few episodes to a season. Don't worry about it. Enterprise isn't for everyone. I do have one question. Is it becuase you think the show is badly produced, or is it that you just don't like it?

Guest Guest

Rikerchick, UPN is rerunning the entirely of season three, two episodes a night all summer. The reran "The Xindi" and "Anamoly," eps 1 and 2, tonight. That is your best bet to get caught up. Things really pick up towards the latter half of the season. :grin: Welcome aboard.

Rikerchick, UPN is rerunning the entirely of season three, two episodes a night all summer.  The reran "The Xindi" and "Anamoly," eps 1 and 2, tonight.  That is your best bet to get caught up.  Things really pick up towards the latter half of the season. :grin:  Welcome aboard.

Cool, thanks stranger. :grin: Now if I could just get my kids and hubby off the TVs so mommy could have some tv time. :grin:blah.gif

No, I will assimilate her into the bashers...

:laugh:

:devil:

really.gif Not likely as I've already said, before I even started watching the show, that the Enterprise bashers are really annoying me.

No, not a stranger, Rikerchick. It was me who forgot to log in. This is the only BBS I've ever seen that will allow you to post without logging in.

Eps that I feel you will really enjoy are Anomaly (ep#2) (which you missed tonight but could still catch if UPN in your area reruns ENT on the weekends), Rajiin (#4), Impulse (#5) Twilight (#8) Similitude (#9), Proving Ground (#12), Harbinger (#15), Hatchery (#17) and then everything from Azati Prime (#17) on really, really rocks. :grin::grin:

But that's just my opinion. The only ep that I really, really thought sucked rocks may, unfortunately, be the first one you see next week, Extinction (#3) and Exile (#6). Or you may love them. Don't take my word for it. Form your own opinion. Just don't be put off by Extinction. All the others have something to do with the arc whether they seemed to at the time or not.

Actually, North Star (#9) didn't have much to do with the arc but it was pretty cute. My favorite of the season was "The Forgotten." Connor just does lights out in that ep. Not many male actors can cry on screen without looking foolish but he did a beautiful job.

Oh, and "Strategem" (#14) was also quite excellent.

Edited by MoulinRouge

I am so happy you watched the finale! Nothing like stumbling in to some Trek you missed. It's all very exciting! AAhhhh the Honeymoon stage. I am currently experiencing that with DS9. Isn't it great!!!!! Welcome RC :grin:

Archer out

Welcome to the wonderful world of Enterprise, RikerChick! :grin:

(BTW, archerfan, where did you get all thoe great pics of Scott Bakula?) :grin:

The Off Topic posts have been split off and placed into their own Topic. The point of this thread is that RC will be watching all of Enterprise.

Welcome aboard RC!