Carrion

Voy Destination Gamma Instead Of Delta?

Voyager Gamma Adventures good?  

1. 1. Voyager Gamma Adventures good?

• Yes
    • No
    • Destroyed by the Dominion
    • Helped defeat the Dominion during war

I was just reading a post by Delta Called "Why did'nt Voyager go to the Gamma quadrant?" and found it really interesting, in doing so i decided to start one of my own from his brilliant inspiration. If the Voyager was thrown into the Gamma quadrant instead of The Delta quadrant, what type of adventure's U think they may of had? They could of met the Dominion and stopped the federation/Dominion war or Even help defeat the Dominion? what do u all think?

I think they could have done good either way, Delta or Gamma. I like that they were in the Delta Quadrant, gives us something different in terms of races. I just think heading for the Gamma Quadrant would have possibly set the ending of the series up better.

They could have helped the Federation defeat the Dominion. I still like the fact that they were into an area of space that was totally unknown..The Delta Quadrant..However, the more I think about it the more I feel it would have been a better ending if they had went to the Gamma Quadrant on their way home..They could have helped the Federation with the Dominion War..It would have been neat to see them connect with DS9 for some adventures..Then make their trip back home to Earth..

IMO, Voyager did not have the defensive capabilities to suvive against the Dominion....

Think about it... An Akira class has quantum torpedoes while Voyager has only 38 photon torpedoes....

I don't think that a ship with 38 photon torpedoes could survive against the dominion...

But i think they would have done more for the feds that way, instead of risking their safety just to get home, with nothing to help the war.

Destroyed by the Dominion, also no, the Voyager Gamma Adventures wouldn't be good...

Edited by Commodore -Harry Kim-

I also want to add that the episodes would be more predictable in the Gamma quadrant. You are already introduced to the many species and the threat of the Dominion seems to great for getting home. also you would have the way of getting home and just getting there instead of the uncertainty that they faced in the Delta Quadrant...

I voted no.

I don't see how you could have a lot of good stories in the gamma quadrant. The Dominion control the entire gamma qaudrant....even though there are other races, they are all beholden to the Dominion. It would be a kind of "trying to escape from behind enemy lines" kind of thing, far more limited that the choices they had in the delta quadrant.

While the Delta quadrant had the Borg, the Borg did not control all of Delta quadrant, so Voyager had to contend with other powers, like the Vidians and the Kason (sp), and others.

I actually liked the ending of Voyager, and thought the two Janeway's defeating the Borg queen was one of the better uses of time travel.

if they went gamma quardernt they would still done some of those boring borg epdsodie that got play out here would some sample of story line their porobly would of been if voyager in gamma quadrant they break roles odo send female jem 'hadar soldier cone by amistake to help voyager figth of borg attack form take gamma quardrent

if they went gamma quardernt they would still done some of those boring borg epdsodie that got play out here would some sample of story line their porobly would of been if voyager in gamma quadrant they break roles odo send female jem 'hadar soldier cone by amistake to help voyager figth of borg attack form take gamma quardrent

248039[/snapback]

:lol: Please clarify..So, you voted yes or no..??

I voted no. It wouldn't have been good. Also they might not have meet 7 of 9 if they went to the Gamma. :(