• Golf
    • Surfing
    • Skateboarding
    • Rollerblading (or rollerskating)
    • Snowboarding
    • Skiing
    • Pool
    • Other

If I had to be stuck and forced to watch a sport it would have to be baseball. My husband once took me to a baseball game and I loved it. We even got a fowl ball from the event. :blink:

I hate all sports period except chess and academic challenge...

well you get my point...

The only thing on that list I do is rollerblading. I love rollerblading. The only sports I like to watch are basketball and football (American)

Soccer,But i love snowboading only in holland there are not many hills :laugh: so i go to a indoor ski sloop.

Edited by hangon

I like Football, Hockey, Baseball and Basketball. But my fav is Football(American), so that's what I voted for..

To watch: Football(NFL), Gymnastics, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Figure Skating(men's, women's, pairs, ice dance).

Have participated in competitively: Gymnastics(20 years total, 12 competitively)

Football (Powder Puff footbal, Defensive tackle. Seniors- C/O '98, aka my class Versus Juniors C/O '99. I also was going to be the punter and kicker if they did punting, field goals and kickoffs...but they decided not to have that :) oh well)

Volleyball - Competed in a tournament in elementary school, plus played it throughout school as a part of PE.

Non competitively: Ice Skating- skated twice in my life, if there was a rink closer I really wanted to do figure skating and/or speed skating alongside my competitive gymnastics career.

Badminton - at home

Soccer - in school

Swimming

Diving - 1m & 3m springboards. I wanted to compete in college, but ended up not joining the team because of cost & time constraints (I was commuting 45 minutes one way to school...that does get pricey after a short while). But I had been diving a bit since I was about 10.

This is a long list but there are a lot of sports that I like to watch or participate in. :laugh:

Above all the rest I will always like Gymnastics and Football as my favorite sports. With Figure & Speed skating, volleyball & diving a close second

To watch: figure skating and gymnastics. I voted other. I have been known to watch football, but not regularly.

I voted that I like to play Volleyball eventhough I haven't done so in a while. I also like roller skating.

I like to watch Basketball; Football and Baseball (American)

I also like to watch figure skating and gymnastics ; hockey and soccer.

I play volleyball for a team from my work we are not very good we are in the second leauge but its fun and keeps me in shape.

HOCKEY!!!!! I love to watch hockey and used to be manager of my sons

teams thru the years...I'm was a dedicated hockey mom, but I was a

very quiet one...... :hug:

I voted for Soccer and i'm a big Man Utd fan :( , I also like Snooker and my fav player is Jimmy White :tear: .

This was tough one. Hockey or footbal. I decicded to vote football becuase I love to play they game and am on my city's triple a football team and almost a surfie pick for the high school team. I play offensive tackle.

Argoooooooooooooooooos

My experience with horses amounts to the time I've spent cleaning horse stalls at my uncle's barn. :P

Anyway, my favorite sport to play? I played baseball for 6 years, so that would probably be it.

Favorite sport to watch? Basketball

I'm a hockey fan, but sometimes I also watch BMX because I think it's nothing short of amazing what those guys can do on bikes. Fencing is good too, but I'd much rather play it than just watch it; it's not usually that exciting. Well, beginner saber is pretty entertaining, because they pretty much just fly at each other.

I was thinking that the greatest sport ever would be roller derby except on ice. It would be mad dangerous, and therefore mad fun!