Sign in to follow this  
shadowfigment

The Day After Tomorrow

What Did You Think Of "The Day After Tomorrow"?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What Did You Think Of "The Day After Tomorrow"?

• I Loved The Movie
    • I Hated The Movie
    • I Have Neutral Feelings About The Movie
    • I Will Not Go And See This Movie
    • I Will Not Waste Money And Will Wait For The DVD or VHS
    • I Have No Opinion, I Am A Meat Popscicle...

I might see it...

Kinda good plot, but

HELLO!!! THIS MOVIE IS AS LIBERAL AS IT GETS!!! (excluding Micheal Moore...)

I agree. It looks and sounds like propaganda that we're doing too much to the enviornment...

Well, we are hurting it really badly, but don't listen to me, I'm just a lowly tree hugger

And don't bash the liberals, that's just not nice :( but never mind me, I'm just a lowly moderate

BTW: The reason I didn't like the product placement in it was because it was produced by Fox, and it seemed that whenever a TV was on it was on "Fox News" and that was a tad too much.

BTW: The reason I didn't like the product placement in it was because it was produced by Fox, and it seemed that whenever a TV was on it was on "Fox News" and that was a tad too much.

Lol; I noticed that too. FOX was everywhere!

Well, movies have used CNN for years to show "news reports" so it's nice to see other TV stations shown occasionally.

Can't really vote on this as I havn't seen the movie yet,but judgeing by the trailers and the making of the movie that I have seen I can't wait to watch it,hopefully what I have seen of it arn't the best bits.

I saw the movie last week, and it was as the dutch critics told,

A nice film with awsam effects, bad story, and a lot of humor, in one word a POPCORNMOVIE, but i enjoyd it very much, especialy the moment NewYork gets his load of water, i voted i love the film :dude:

I finally saw this one on a pay movie channel, well some of it; when I wasn't sleeping. :blink: I am sooooooo happy I did not waste my money on it at the theater. Even it's 'message', though important, came across as dull dull dull, it actualy made me care less about the issue at its heart. :)

I loved that movie. I felt something while watching it in the theaters. Something I have not felt since...