Sign in to follow this  
jefffitz

Surak's Reformed Institute of Logical Absurdities

I am the last of a long line of Teachers who have kept Surak's original teachings down through Vulcan's history. This post isn't in the Vulcan Embassy because our message isn't restricted to Vulcans. We have sent many ambassadors to Earth in the past. (SEE: Castaneda, Carlos)

We are an esoteric branch of Surak's teachings. If you have any questions about metaphysics, in the Star Trek universe, or the "real world", ask me and I will do my best to answer you.

NOTE: Sybok was a member of our organization for a brief time, his extreme beliefs caused him to be expelled. We of the SRILA formally renounce Sybok and all of his beliefs.

How is it possible that over 3 trillion people have visited that site?

There haven't been that many people in the history of mankind...

Two simple answers: Either one: it's a popular site, and alot of poeple visit quite often, or they just mess with the hit counter

Tis one of the great mysteries of Shatnerology. :look:

Is this thread for basic Q & A?

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I'll try and find an answer (or make one up) to any bizarre questions asked. Otherwise, please share any absurdities you may have.

HP of SILA

How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck if a wood-chuck would chuck wood...?

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is the capital of Assyria?

MONTY PYTHON RULES!!

jefffitz

to seek the Holy Grail

the original capital was Ashur (hence the name Assyria), however Nineveh became the most powerful city in the Assyrian's territory later on.

Blue, no I mean yelllllloooowwwwwwwww!

what is the average airspeed velocity of an unladened swallow?

Please do you really expect me to fall for that one. The Unladen Swallow has been extinct for decades. Only African and European swallows survived the Great Swallow Plague of 1857.

OK I did a search on swallows to try and answer your question. Unfortunately, the search results that came up had nothing to do with birds. You are on your own from here on out. (Hint: be sure to specify birds before you type "swallow" into a search engine)

If you're a fan of Shatner's music then you've probably heard this one, if you haven't just click below.

Rocketman

I still think his version of Mr. Tamborine Man is better, but this one has the awesome special effects.

Courtesy of TCOS

*you may need RealPlayer or equivalent to see this

Edited by jefffitz

I feel I would be remiss in my duties as High Priest to not mention the incredible impact that the band "No Kill I" has had on my Trek experience.

I first saw them in the distant past (1994)- O.J. was still on trial, Clinton hadn't stained any dresses, and America was still loved by Europe.

I spent that summer in Sacramento, CA and was fortunate enough to see No Kill I play a condenmed building in downtown Sac. They were loud, drunk, and obnoxious- just what I look for in a band. The bassist in a Mugato suit and a transvestite playing keyboards were the highlights.

These Outstanding Trek Fans will finally get their much deserved recognition in Trekkies 2.

Check out their website at nokilli.com

no kill i

Edited by jefffitz

Two simple answers: Either one: it's a popular site, and alot of poeple visit quite often, or they just mess with the hit counter

It's not even a real hit counter. I closed the screen and went back and the number didn't change.