Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trivia Participants

How have my questions been so far ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How have my questions been so far ?

• Perfect
    • Too Hard
    • Too Easy
    • Other Opinion

Hi all ! Just looking for some feedback from the members who participate in the weekly trivia questions that I post. From looking at the scores over the past couple of weeks, I feel that the questions have been a little too easy..But I may be interpreting it wrong. That's why I decided to post this poll. I'm also considering asking Non- Trek questions in the Trivia..This would be a good spot for you all to tell me how you like the weekly trivia and what type of questions you would like to see in the future..

I value all of your input..

I also want to say that I am very happy that so many of you are participating in my trivia each week..Every week I get more PMs that the previous week..And I am very excited about it. Thanks all.. :blink:

The questions have been just right for a Trekkie of my experience. I'll admit I've had to triple check a couple of my answers to make sure I'm right (or completely wrong).

If you want to expand on the questions, you could try other Sci-Fi/Fantasy style questions i.e. Star Wars, Stargate, Buffy, Angel etc.

In the meantime, keep up the great work :blink:

I didn't have time to play trivia this week (shame on me B) ) but I usually do so, so I think I can say something here :blink:

I think the questions are perfect the way they are. You're doing an excellent job, Spacetigger :clap::look:

They're great! :naughty:

Stupid me was supposed to have remembered the number of Spheres in the Delphic Expanse (aka the Chosen Realm by the Triannons)...

78, it was, and four of them were an integral part of transfiguring it into the Sphere-Builder's transdimensional realm...).

(Anyways...)lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

I think the questions are perfect, because it gives you chance to think of what you know of each series, movie, quotes, and pictures. So there's my opinion for you, ST.

Thanks for all of your comments..It's appreciated...I've tried to make the questions slightly harder this week..But you all should do fine with them..There isn't a Star Trek Pic question this week.But it'll return I'm sure..That's actually a tough question to pose..It can't be too easy but on the other hand it needs to be identifiable to a particular episode or movie..

BTW, do you guys like the Star Trek Quote and Pics questions ?? I'm trying to think of new ways to ask Trek questions to keep it interesting..

I think that the questions are perfect not too hard or too easy. I played for the first time in ages last week, I will definitely have a go again this week as I enjoyed it. :blink:

Edited by Delta

Spacetigger, was I too late to participate or something? Because I gave you a PM...ok I did PM you too late.

The trivia is still open until Friday..Just like every week..Yes, I did recieve your PM..

I love the pic questions, ST! :blink:

And the quotes are great, too. They make my brain work very hard :)