Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Why didn't Voyager go to the Gamma Quadrant?

I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!

I HAVE THE DS9 TECHNICAL MANUAL, THERE WAS A MAP, AND I FOUND THAT IT WAS A FEW 1000 LIGHT YEARS LONGER (WITH A RULER) TO GET TO THE BAJORAN WORMHOLE!!!

Edited by Commodore -Harry Kim-

I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!

I HAVE THE DS9 TECHNICAL MANUAL, THERE WAS A MAP, AND I FOUND THAT IT WAS A FEW 1000 LIGHT YEARS LONGER (WITH A RULER) TO GET TO THE BAJORAN WORMHOLE!!!

Is the map you are looking at to scale? You can't just use a ruler if it isn't. THe map I posted earlier was purported to be the official map and it clearly shows it to be much closer.

Did they know that it was Borg space? They knew of the Borg yes but did they know that was Borg space?

Yes, they did. If I'm not mistaken, in the beginning of Scorpion part I, did they say that they was about to cross the border to Borg Space.

:P

Did they know that it was Borg space? They knew of the Borg yes but did they know that was Borg space?

Yes, they did. If I'm not mistaken, in the beginning of Scorpion part I, did they say that they was about to cross the border to Borg Space.

:P

you are correct 3 of 7

It was mentioned in Scorpion part I

Maybe there were some sort of anomalies or maybe even more dangerous aliens along the route to the Bajoran wormhole. But what's sad is that they never mentioned it, and now, I realise that it would have been a lot quicker.

Could it possibly be because voyager is just one ship and the dominion had loads. However so do the borg and i belive the borg are stronger so its kindda a 50/50 borg or dominion. I would of picked the dminiopn so i havent a clue y. Apart from maby There hasnt been any mention of the Delta Quadrant apart from TNG and the gamma has DS9 to talk about it.

Because it was in the opposite direction?? Is this a quiz? :blink: