Sign in to follow this  
BakulaBabe

I'm Someone Else Now

How many people have changed their usernames? I used to be "incontinentia", but now I'm "BakulaBabe". It seemed like the right thing to do, and besides, the little voices in my head told me to do it :waaaa: . Anyone else done it, or thinking of doing it? What name are you thinking of using?

When I joined I was Casidy. I changed my name as another user had a very similar name and I kept getting confused as to what I had posted. Haha i'm so scatty. I like Delta better. :waaaa:

Im Luthien and I always will be Luthien,hmmmm I can make Lady Luthien of it,how does that one sound?

Sounds nice - classy! :blink:

I won't be changing mine. Too may people knowme by mine

No, I don't want to change my user name. I like it very much.

I like your new name BakulaBabe.. :blink: I will always be Spacetigger..I've had that username for years and years on AIM and on other message boards..I plan on keeping it..

Well, this actually made me considering the nickname "StewartBabe" for a few seconds. :dude::clap: :blink: B)

Don't worry, I won't do that. :look:

How many people have changed their usernames? I used to be "incontinentia", but now I'm "BakulaBabe". It seemed like the right thing to do, and besides, the little voices in my head told me to do it  :dude: . Anyone else done it, or thinking of doing it? What name are you thinking of using?

:blink: Hadn't realized you changed your name....

It's nice B)

I've been thinking of a name change myself... 42 Dr. Who? Hmmm..... *thinks about it...*

Im Luthien and I always will be Luthien,hmmmm I can make Lady Luthien of it,how does that one sound?

That would be neat :look: I would like it even more if it were Timelady Luthien :clap: nm...lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

I haven't been here long enough yet to consider changing it, but I like the one I have. I think your knew name is cute. I like it. He is a hunk. :blink:

How many people have changed their usernames? I used to be "incontinentia", but now I'm "BakulaBabe". It seemed like the right thing to do, and besides, the little voices in my head told me to do it  :blink: . Anyone else done it, or thinking of doing it? What name are you thinking of using?

When I joined here I was Yillara_Soong. Then for a period of about 2 or 3 weeks last year I changed it to Yillara_Skye. But, changed it back and it has been Yillara_Soong ever since.

Well, this actually made me considering the nickname "StewartBabe" for a few seconds.  :dude:  :bow:  :clap:  B)

Don't worry, I won't do that.  :look:

Go for it! He's a babe, too! :blink:

I'm just plain ordinary BlueCrystal, I wouldn't change my nickname even if I did know how unless by some wierd unexplainable event took place and the Enterprise face evil creatures/aliens called BlueCrystal(s). I doubt that very much. Anyway a blue crystal by any other name is still a BlueCrystal.

Well, this actually made me considering the nickname "StewartBabe" for a few seconds.  :o  :o  :clap:  B)

Don't worry, I won't do that.  :look:

Go for it! He's a babe, too! :blink:

I know that, believe me :dude: :)

But still, I like the sound of "Mrs.Picard". People I meet on message boards often think I'm older than I really am (I wonder why :) ) and many Star Trek fans greet me with "Oh, how's Jean-Luc"?

I don't want to lose that :bow: :o

I have other names on other sites - actually once I realised I called someone on another site by their screen name here. I use some variation of two different names - but this is my favorite screen name and the one I identify with.

I like your new name BakulaBabe! I before I read this I was like who is BakulaBabe? :naughty:

I'm thinking of changing it from thedoctor to TheDoctor because my SWF.N username is TheDroidDoc and not thedroiddoc.

I'm thinking of changing it from thedoctor to TheDoctor because my SWF.N username is TheDroidDoc and not thedroiddoc.

I've done it! I am now TheDoctor!