Sign in to follow this  
Star Trek Fan

Only Read If You Have Season 2 Of Voyager On Dvd!

I hate Braga... he's a bad writer... inside joke...

Click for Spoiler:

He wrote Threshold... :clap::waaaa::clap: :) :) :) :) :clap::clap::clap:

I won't get it until I watch the Special Features on this set. I never do that until I watch the entire season. I am up to disc 4 now..BTW, I don't hate anybody beacause of their view on Enterprise..I just have a different opinion..That's all.. :blink:

Does ANYBODY get it???

I get it....

I have it on DVD...

I won't get it until I watch the Special Features on this set. I never do that until I watch the entire season. I am up to disc 4 now..BTW, I don't hate anybody beacause of their view on Enterprise..I just have a different opinion..That's all..   :hug:

I think he was joking.

Edited by borgdrone222

I won't get it until I watch the Special Features on this set. I never do that until I watch the entire season. I am up to disc 4 now..BTW, I don't hate anybody beacause of their view on Enterprise..I just have a different opinion..That's all.. :tear:

ST, it was a joke, you have to see the special features to get it... :(

I won't get it until I watch the Special Features on this set. I never do that until I watch the entire season. I am up to disc 4 now..BTW, I don't hate anybody beacause of their view on Enterprise..I just have a different opinion..That's all.. :tear:

Yeah I know..I'm almost ready to watch the special features..I'm at the very end of the season now...

Yeah I know..I'm almost ready to watch the special features..I'm at the very end of the season now...

BTW, tis one of those "one-minute specials"... Don't you just love those???

I watched that 'Easter Egg' & loved it.

Click for Spoiler:

He admitted that ep. was dreadful. He then tried to explain it away by stating he wanted to show human progression could mean devolution not evolution but that it came out really wrong. At least he admitted it wasn't one of his best. He had to throw in, though, it was only

one of tons of others he'd written.