Sign in to follow this  
Sairnath

A Possibility?

I was thinking of something while debating the odd ending to this season. Is it possible that instead of the Earth Archer and crew know. And barring that it is not a Time Travel incident like im suspecting.

Could the earth be in fact one of the Alter-Earths that TOS Enterprise stumbled onto every other week or so?

A highly unlikely probability. But *shrug* who knows :(

hay that's good! u on to something! I think u nailed it! It's not a time change...different dimension...when Enterprise collaspsed the spheres it probably shifted a large area of space into another alt-dimension......like Kirk was always visiting like u said! that's great.

That would be very cool if they did that. It would be a nice connection with TOS.

Hmm but it would make a good twist in the show,intresting concept sairnath.

My theory right now is that this alien was transported back through time by one of the factions to some time early in WWII. He was found by the Nazis who believed him to be the "ubermensch", you know the superior man, demi god type person. He was then given a position of power in the Nazi government because he was able to 'foresee' events (he would have future knowledge obviously). His mission was to prevent the fall of Nazi Germany and so WWII became a sort of Cold War (which would explain why there were still US Air Force planes in 2154). That's my theor, I'm not sure if it will work out. It's probably something we haven't even thought of.

Has anyone considered the thought that it might be an alternate universe or timeline? Perhaps one of the factions in the Temporal Cold War changed events somehow that no one could predict?

I was thinking of something while debating the odd ending to this season. Is it possible that instead of the Earth Archer and crew know. And barring that it is not a Time Travel incident like im suspecting.

Could the earth be in fact one of the Alter-Earths that TOS Enterprise stumbled onto every other week or so?

A highly unlikely probability. But *shrug* who knows 

Guess you have, oops. :(

Edited by fenriz275

I  was thinking of something while debating the odd ending to this season. Is it possible that instead of the Earth Archer and crew know. And barring that it is not a Time Travel incident like im suspecting.

A highly unlikely probability. But *shrug* who knows :(

It would have to be another dimension where Earth has not yet progressed to the 22nd century instead of a parrallel Earth, otherwise they'd realise they're in the wrong star system due to their star maps. I'm still convinced that it's a fourth faction in the TCW. :(

My theory right now is that this alien was transported back through time by one of the factions to some time early in WWII. He was found by the Nazis who believed him to be the "ubermensch", you know the superior man, demi god type person. He was then given a position of power in the Nazi government because he was able to 'foresee' events (he would have future knowledge obviously). His mission was to prevent the fall of Nazi Germany and so WWII became a sort of Cold War (which would explain why there were still US Air Force planes in 2154).  That's my theor, I'm not sure if it will work out. It's probably something we haven't even thought of.

ok...that's real good too, but a cold war going on for 213 yrs? and him having future "technology" and being a "bad guy"----wouldn't the Nazi have won the war...wouldn't the alian have given them nukes and stuff....and the bad guys wouldn't have transported Archer back....Danials would have to had done that "off screen" b4 he was "erased" by the tempral wake.....and how is it that the (1) alian is in the military M.A.S.H. field hospital and not in Berlin or "hitler's-retreat high n the alps?

An... Interesting theory, but I think the time travel is more likely, especially considering the problems already addressed.

Hay guys and gals...check out the site: simonsays.com there's a new book out about the Deadalus's doomed flight....to reacue Enterprise from an Alt. Universe...by Dave Stern.....sounds pretty simular!