Sign in to follow this  
Rivendells_king

Ahhhhhh Its Ugly!

Yeah, that was freaky, who was that guy?

Click for Spoiler:

I agree with someone in another thread who said he looked like a Reman.

This time travel stuff is messin' with my head, where's Marty McFly when you need him?

Edited by Alterego

O.K., I'll bite, who is Marty McFly? :nono: You messin with me again? <_<

Yeah, that was freaky, who was that guy? 

Click for Spoiler:

I agree with someone in another thread who said he looked like a Reman.

This time travel stuff is messin' with my head, where's Marty McFly when you need him?

Click for Spoiler:

Reman, yeah I could see that, hopefuly the Romulan conflict will start to show it self next season. There should be a layoff in the timespan for repairs to the ship early next seaon. So once they get back to there own time (if thats the case), maybe that will be the thing for next year. Edited by Alterego

Click for Spoiler:

I thought he looked sexy, but come on enough with Nazis already, been done in TOS. Edited by Alterego

What in the heck was THAT?! is this Bragas revenge or something? cause I heard braga is leaving enterprise for another show and that ending could be his revenge for all the bad things we've said about him <_<

O.K., I'll bite, who is Marty McFly? :( You messin with me again? :(

Marty McFly was the character played by Michael J. Fox in the three Back to the Future Movies.

Click for Spoiler:

He referrred to it probably because Maerty goes back in time, then forward in time, then way back in time....but in this series of movies it kind of made sense. Here in Enterprise...well.....

What in the heck was THAT?! is this Bragas revenge or something? cause I heard braga is leaving enterprise for another show and that ending could be his revenge for all the bad things we've said about him 
According to our own chat transcripts from those who were leading the Save Enterprise effort, Braga fought hard for Enterprise.

Click for Spoiler:

I hate the ugnly reman thing... what was with the NAZI thing???

Click for Spoiler:

I thought he looked sexy, but come on enough with Nazis already, been done in TOS.

I was done in Voyager too! Its part of our history...... :(

i think that ending should be called "writer's block" what was that...it was b.s. (1) where was space dock?where was the nx-02? if the xendi were gonna blow up something in orbit-wouldn't it be that? where were the other starfleet ships-the one's that fired on the klingon ship the last time Enterprise came home? Wouldn't it have just been A.O.K. if the Andorians had just beamed Archer off there b4 it when boom---what's with the Earth's past being messed up-how did Archer and the Reptile(that Archer had just blown apart...which was Kool) end up in a alt Earth time....where WW2 is still going on in 2154? That was just stupid...and how about the crew's reaction to the news that Archer was dead.....they didn't seem too upset or shocked! it was going pretty smooth, and the Archer jogging away with the explosions behind him was kool visual...why the B.S. at the end!

You know anything they feed us, we'll swallow :( But it's fun to dream, isn't it. I like the free thinking of the writers, their imaginations know no boundries, or rules. That's what make the writers come up with these bizarre little twist, keeps us all on our toes, doesn't it? :( Just roll with. :o Some day all this will be canon.

Click for Spoiler:

Humm... maybe the travel to past was a consequence of the anomalies?

The space in the expanse changed a lot after they destroyed the spheres. The aquatics ship simply left them right there, so the aquatics were also in the same past as Enterprise!

Now, I think Archer was transported to his blue fella (I forgot his name) ship before the weapon was destoyed. And then the blue fella simply left Archer somewhere on Earth where the Nazis found him. Anyway, my own speculation. :naughty:

When will we know we can discuss about season 3 finale without spoilers? I'm not bothered by them, was simply asking. :drool:

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Click for Spoiler:

Could he be Reman?

If so, it makes a weird kind of sense.

Good point. In that case,

Click for Spoiler:

It's an alien we've never seen before!

It just keeps getting stranger & stranger. That's OK, though, it'll keep everyone guessing longer.

As far as facial structures being different, mabye the special effects team is picking this to be the new look for a possible Reman. I am not saying that the alien was Reman, but I think it the best guess from the known alien speices on Trek.

No matter how you slice it it appears that the timeline as definately been altered which raises the question, "Has The Temporal Cold War" finally reached Earth and stopped being "Cold"?