Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

How Would You Rate "zero Hour"?

What rating would you give "Zero Hour" out of 10?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Zero Hour" out of 10?

This is it! This is the moment you've all been waiting for! In the far corner we have:

THE ENTERPRISE SEASON 3 FINALE

"ZERO HOUR"

And in the other corner we have you:

THE STARTREKFANS.NET MEMBER

Okay, now listen up! I want a clean fight. The rules are to watch the episode and then vote and tell us why! Other than that... there are no rules!

LET'S GET REAAADY TO RUUUMBLE!

Edited by VaBeachGuy

It's actually the season 3 finale, Bolivar. But we all know what you mean. No big deal. Does anyone else have to wait until 10PM to see this ep? I assume you would Bolivar since we both watch it on CityTV. Is this just out network or is all of UPN doing this?

TEN! AWESOME! A fitting end to the Xindi Arc wrapping up that Arc nicely but still launching the next. I especially enjoyed the mentioning of Canada (Archer and Hoshi discussion).

Edited by Jack_Bauer

I just want one thing to happen... no more bad damage to Enterprise that will deface it for the rest of its years. And bye-bye to the bad guys with a big bang!

Click for Spoiler:

OMG! It was a great episode until the Nazis! Damn it! Thats all I can say, I'm shock

Amazing episode!

Click for Spoiler:

No, I thought that cliff hanger was amazing. I love time travel episodes! And the Enterprise doesn't realise whats going on! Is the Aquatic ship still around earth to help? But Why didn't they notice ground cars rather than hover cars?

Click for Spoiler:

Admirable end to the season. I enjoyed the Nazi ending. Red Eye Guy (Reg) was cool. Let's start a trend. From now on, the Red Eye Guy shall be called Reg.

Nice to see Hoshi actually talking.

Alas, T'Pol's emotionalism will always annoy me, no matter how much you issist it makes sence.

9/10

Click for Spoiler:

:nono: What the schniken are the Nazi's doing there !!!!! I can't belive they're gonna make us wait 3 months to see what happens! <_< Was it me or did the not human Nazi dude look like a Reman? Edited by Lubak10

Well it was ok than it gets into the..

Click for Spoiler:

AHHHHH! ugly thing!!!! ah scary!!!!!!! Ah it scary! what was it!!! But I loved having the andorians in it

That was an excellent episode, all I can say is Retilians and Nazis and bears, OH MY! Why does the fall have to be so far away? :nono:

Click for Spoiler:

Reman Nazis? Talk about pulling something out of a hat. <_< Edited by Alterego

Click for Spoiler:

We haven't seen the last of Shran, I was surprised that they didn't briong him in at the end to tie things up from his end. I hope he's in episode 1 of season 4.

WOW!!

Click for Spoiler:

What a great end to a great season. It was cool seeing Shran show up. It's going to be a long summer, Nazi's in season 4, ugly red eyed guy, whew. Great episode, predictable until the last 8 minutes, but still, 9/10.

Hmm...not sure what to think yet. I'll have to deliberate like the Aquatics.

Click for Spoiler:

The whole episode is kind of a blur....and I can't decide whether the ending seemed cheesy or it fits nicely. I mean come on....back to WWII? For reason...I found Daniels highly annoying in this ep. To be continued, my post will be.

I loved the it up until the end and then came the disappointment! Maybe I should contact my father and have him teach me how to write this post in German. <_< auf Wiedersehen

All i can say is... WHAT THE FRICKIN HECK?!!! :nono:

Click for Spoiler:

This obviously isn't the same mirror universe that we know and i don't think it has to do with time travel since it seems (maybe) that the remans are involved. Perhaps it's another mirror universe where earth had a prolonged dark ages after the third world war? <_<

An excellent episode for sure..It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time..

Click for Spoiler:

I love that Shran and the Andorians were in it..Not sure what to think about the ending yet..That needs to sink in a little..

Perhaps I will watch it again before voting..

SuraksSoul

Click for Spoiler:

I don't think they went back to World War II, I think somehow the Nazis won the war and dominated the world. Edited by Alterego

Click for Spoiler:

Capt. Archer somehow ended up on Earth . The setting looked like the World War II era but with a twist. It had those Aliens in it that looked like they had a bad case of acne. These aliens appeared on the very first episode of the Enterprise Series. Who are they?

I gave tonight's episode a 10 out of 10. Hey! Now that I had a chance to think about it I do remember the aliens from the first episode. They are called the Sulibans were they not. Please correct me if I got the spelling wrong.

Edited by KayTroi

A good solid 8.5 out of 10. :eek: Not quite certain what to think of that ending. It was.....words fail me. Didn't love it, didn't hate it, found it totally, totally bizarre. It willl sure keep us speculating, won't it? That's a good thing.

So many moments to love:

Click for Spoiler:

1.)Archer blowing Dolum's head off with the charger on his back

2.)Trip being very Scotty-ish with, "Just give me ten more seconds!" Phlox" "Time's up!" Trip: "It sure is!!" BAM! He blows up the spheres a la Scotty at the last possible moment. Gotta love those TOS miracles.

3.)T'Pol petting Porthos

4.)T'Pol being "intimate" with Trip by telling him how old she is at last. :nono:

5.)Hoshi being tough

6.)SHRAN!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

7.)The ending....I think.

Too darn short, though. Between 8.5 and 9.0. Maybe an 8.75

I gave it an 8.5 because of the ending. I just add myself to the chorus of people who were on the edge of their seat...until that ending! (Also there was a thunderstorm outside, and I was hoping all the way through that we would not loose power....fortunately no loss of power.)

Click for Spoiler:

Well, I was wondering what that creature in the Nazi uniform was, and I guess it is a Reman. Why are the Nazi's in San Franciso? Yet another time episode? I am so disappointed that there is no relief for the crew yet...or for the viewer. I guess the ending I would have liked was for the Enterprise to return to earth orbit and find that Archer had been beamed off the weapon right before it exploded onto the Andorian ship. I know that is a predicatable ending...but it would have been a relief to all that action. Then end the season. And whatever kind of time cop Daniels is---HE SHOULD BE FIRED! Is there ever going to be a today, tomorrow, next day kind of chronology on this show or, is it going to continue to be this possible future, that possible past...what's real?! There needs to be some resolution to this temporal cold war! The action and the suspense for most of the program was off the charts, it was soooo good. The ending was a disappointment.

How did Archer end up prisoner of yet another alien species? Wait until September.........<_<

I'm open to different views of that ending. I'll be reading posts in hopes of dissipating my diasppointment.

The Reptillians as a species showed themselve to be less honorable then the other Xindi species.

The episode was fantastic. A great way to end the season..I've just re-watched the ending a couple of times..So bizarre....Still not sure what to think of it..Because of the ending I am giving this episode a 9..

Click for Spoiler:

BTW, Trip and Travis were decending on San Francisco but it wasn't established that's where Archer is..He could be anywhere on the planet..Right ??

I can't wait to see the first episode of season 4 but it's going to be a long wait till the fall.. :(

SuraksSoul 

Click for Spoiler:

I don't think they went back to World War II, I think somehow the Nazis won the war and dominated the world.

BlueCrystal

Click for Spoiler:

I was referring to the time period upon which the Nazis are derived...

Anyways....It was never clarified that Archer is actually in San Francisco or that the planes shooting at the shuttlepod weren't American.

Some one said the 4th season starts on 10 Septemeber? I hope so that's my birthday! Cake, icecream, and Archer/Porthos. It can't get any better!!! :(

I loved Zero Hour!

Click for Spoiler:

I was suprised from the World War II planes and that the fact Archer was taken by the Nazis and that there was that....alien of sorts. My dad, who also watched it, thought it looked like the Reptillian. Of course, I know it wasn't him.

Can't wait for Season 4, it should be very exciting and interesting!!

Click for Spoiler:

the planes shooting at the shuttle pod were, at least, of American manufacture. North American P-51 Ds. now, when Trip and Mayweather got to San Fran it was sunny, partly cloudy. where Archer was it was raining. that leads me to conclude he didn't end up in San Francisco. though this season will be quite interesting!

I liked the show episode. I believe I gave it a 8.5. I might have been mistaken but someone said that the alien at the end has been in the series. When was that?

Click for Spoiler:

The Nazi thingy threw me for a loop though. I guess that is why I gave it a 8.5. I expect the TCW people are going farther back into the past or something. Someone mentioned that thought the Nazis had won in this timeline. I dont think so but I could be wrong. If the Aquatics find out they are in the past they might come back to Earth and help Enterprise. The Reptillians said the water on Earth would be a good place for them.

I have hope for season 4 but I don't like to wait three to four months for season 4. If it wasn't a cliffhanger type ending it wouldn't be as bad.

Later,

BAC

Edited by Alterego

Sign in to follow this