Sign in to follow this  
Judisparks

Too proud to say nothing

Realizing that other people's kids are incredibly boring, I still have to brag about the world's newest Trek fan: Erika Catherine, my niece, was born Wednesday March 12 at 0937 in suburban Chicago. She was 8 lbs, 14.6 oz, 19.5 inches long and looks exactly like my late paternal grandmother, her great-grandmother.

If anyone wants to see a picture of her and her mom & dad (both big Trek fans), take a look at the "Collage" page at our website:

Our Portal

:D:D:D:wow::wow::wow::wow: :P :D:D:D:D

Realizing that other people's kids are incredibly boring, I still have to brag about the world's newest Trek fan:  Erika Catherine, my niece, was born Wednesday March 12 at 0937 in suburban Chicago.  She was 8 lbs, 14.6 oz, 19.5 inches long and looks exactly like my late paternal grandmother, her great-grandmother.

If anyone wants to see a picture of her and her mom & dad (both big Trek fans), take a look at the "Collage" page at our website:

Our Portal

:D  :D  :D  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :P  :D  :D  :D  :D

Congratulations! I will add her Birthday to our Message board calendar!

Realizing that other people's kids are incredibly boring, I still have to brag about the world's newest Trek fan:  Erika Catherine, my niece, was born Wednesday March 12 at 0937 in suburban Chicago.  She was 8 lbs, 14.6 oz, 19.5 inches long and looks exactly like my late paternal grandmother, her great-grandmother.

Our Portal

:)  :)  :)  :)  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Congratulations !!