Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Star Trek Cereal ~

But what would it be like? Sure can't be all 'NATURAL'. :tear: How come no one has thought of this before,? A Kids cereal for Adults :( GOOD IDEA??? I'd try it. :(

Ok, I'll bite. :tear:

All of the good ways to make cereal have been taken, you ever tasted one of those tv show cereals like Shrek or Scooby-Doo? Dog food imo.

Now if they were to take a classic such as Cheerios or Shredded Wheat and make them in Starship shapes, that would be yummy and fun! :(

Thank You AE :tear: I was thinking, isin't there already a cereal with little stars in it? How about if they made little starships out of cherrios? With stars? Don't hey make cereal in other shapes anyway? I don't know, I mostly just eat Cherrios, CornFlakes and Malt o Meal, oh and Oatmeal, love Oatmeal.

Edited by Jeanway

Make it Honey Nut Cheerio/Enterprise cereal and I'll think about it. Maybe we can have marshmellow figures in them like Lucky Charms and they can be shaped into the Enterprise crew. Munch munch!

Uh yeah, lots of them I think. Lucky Charms still holds the title for best marshmallow added cereal (imo) but I'm afraid the end my be near for them; soon they are going to be "new and improved" to the point they become garbage just as Trix and other child-hood favorites did. A Starship shaped Charm would be nice though.

Yea, in different colors, WOW :( Sounds truly disgusting, kids should love it. :tear:

EWWW PRIZES!!!! :( NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT! Little phasers, and com badges :tear: :(

they could have marshmallows shaped instead of like the crew, shape them like emblems, like the Federation, Klingons, Romulans, and such.

LOL and games on the box or a box top contest and after sending in a ton of them one lucky winner will win a chance to meet their favorite crew member! LOL, now wouldn't that be fun. :tear:

Edited by BlueCrystal

Choking hazard, Romulan starship, that are cloked, shaped cereal

And how about little black borg spheres that turn the milk black like space.

But no cardassian :tear: ships who would want to eat fishes for breakfeast?

Weeee, I'd buy cereals like... how can I describe it... "Little Picards". I mean cereals that look like Jean-Luc, I mean Jean-Luc's face as cereals. :dude:

Jean-Luc's head for breakfast. Sounds great :waaaa:

*gasps at the mere thought* How cute! :waaaa::eekout:

Sounds cute Mrs Picard but it also sounds a little bit.... :) naughty too :waaaa:

I agree :eekout::dude: Enough said. :waaaa:

Sounds cute Mrs Picard but it also sounds a little bit.... :) naughty too :)

Naughty? :)

This is the first time I didn't think about sounding naughty and yet I do :eekout::waaaa: :)

Well, I like my idea B) . I want to have Jean-Luc for breakfast. *gasp* did that sound naughty again? :waaaa::dude:

:eekout: Naughty is as naughty does. But please remember to draw the shades when you have your *Little Picards* for breakfast...it just may be too much for some of us to handle. :waaaa: Edited by BlueCrystal

OH MY, my my my my my. :dude::waaaa: Where's Fen? :) See what your doing here?? :eekout: I like it! :)

Looks like this Thread has taken a dangerous new direction. BREAKFAST ANYONE??? :waaaa:

Me! :waaaa:

Uhm, I didn't want to turn your topic about some nice Star Trek cereals into a "I want Jean-Luc for breakfast" - request, I'm sorry, Jeanway :dude::waaaa::eekout:

Me!  :nono:

Uhm, I didn't want to turn your topic about some nice Star Trek cereals into a "I want Jean-Luc for breakfast" - request, I'm sorry, Jeanway  :P  :o  :rolleyes:

It's O.K., Mrs. Picard. I've had the same ideas about Worf -_- This topic is just pregnant with possibilities :lol: OOOPS :tear:

Oh my I don't think I even want to see what shapes the marshmallows will be after reading the other posts in this thread. :rolleyes:

And part of me is dying to see what they look like. OH MY :nono: :P