Sign in to follow this  
Rivendells_king

Armada 3

If a Star Trek Armada 3 was made would it be based on Enterprise.

Because that would be cool like have the Humans, andorians, vulcans, either the xindi counsul or each xindi race haveing their own civilzation and the xindi can have like the spheres that can attack other ships but not allied ships. And maybe some super vulcan deflector sheild, and tractor beams that can disable weapons.

would that be cool?

Come to think of it, that might be pretty interesting. I'd buy it. :naughty:

EDIT: I also currently have both A1 and A2.

Edited by Ace

Cool but unlikely...

They have been basically the same...

If I had known, I would have bought Armada 2 and skipped the first one...

I have both games, and the first was okay. The second was definately more evolved and better. A good idea would be to skip the first and go directly to the second. You and your PC will both thank you.

Know what would even be better! Special flag ships that cost more yet kick but so like the Enterpirse, maybe some sweet super vulcan ships like the t'maul and shrans ship, and each xindi council members ship.

Stuff from like AOM would be cool like maybe some weird raming ships that have special armor. And maybe some special power ups that can be found in space and brought back to you reshearch centers like deannas hair pin, which also ships to crash into enemy ships, and maybe some other ones.

Maybe something like titans in AOM the expansion...

Maybe Superweapons...

Not ones that destory themselves in the process.....

Like the Dreadnought and the Klingon Subspace thingies...

I'd say more ships and more playaple races. It can get boaring playing the same race over and over.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:laugh:

Sorry to bust your bubble but it wont happen. The amada series is about the borg invasion. And thats not suppose to happen till TNG. So it wont be based on Enterprise.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:look:

Guest Mike_Hines01

I would love to see an Enterprise version of Armada, that would be so cool. Ihave both Armada 1&2 but I only play the second one as I found it to be a lot better than the first. As much I'd like them to make an Enterprise version I doubt that they will though, the way things are going I don't we'll be seeing any more Star Trek games, and even if they do decide to make more it probably won't be for a while. But hey, I could be proven wrong. We'll just have to wait and see.