• Vocalist
    • Sculptor
    • Pottery maker
    • Poet
    • Writer, Fiction
    • Actor/Actress
    • Other
    • None of the above :(

What if we're more than one of the above???

I do piano, violin, and I sing...

Oooooo! I love art! I'm a few of those things, but I put vocalist because that's what I'm best at (I think) I also play guitar, act, write, make pics on the computer, and I've dabbled (no pun intended) in painting. Last semsester I took 3D art, which is, as the name of the course implies, is sculpture, it was a lot of fun. Next year I'm gonna take photography for one semester.

Drawing/Sketching & Vocalist, though I've lost a bunch of talent over the years due to lack of practice. :naughty:

None of the above, although in high school I was more artistic than "scientific." I played clarinet

( poorly) in high school...I gave it to my musician brother and haven't played since. I used to do water color paintings with scifi themes....I did a mural of the space proagram that I used as the backdrop of a report I gave. I used to do pencil drawings. I used to write poetry...one of my poems was published in a collection of student work when I was a senior in high school. I don't know why I seem to have quelched my artistic side, but it has been inactive for many many years. Participating at stf.net has caused me to want to write again...if I find the time I will take some kind of creative writing course...to get the old juices flowing.

I voted "other" because I'm hoping that crocheting counts. I've made doilies, placemats, coasters, purses, backpacks and sweaters that I can actually use!

I won't tell you how many times I've had to undo & start over most of my projects :naughty:

I voted "other" because I'm hoping that crocheting counts. I've made doilies, placemats, coasters, purses, backpacks and sweaters that I can actually use!

I won't tell you how many times I've had to undo & start over most of my projects :naughty:

There's actually another poll for handicrafts and needlework - if you want to post there as well.

I won't tell you how many times I've had to undo & start over most of my projects :biggrin:

There's actually another poll for handicrafts and needlework - if you want to post there as well.

OOPS, I didn't think to look for another poll! :naughty:

I do some fiction writing, mostly Star Wars (gasp!) fan fiction. Writing.gif And I work with the public, which naturally entails a bit of acting now and then. silly.gif

I voted for drawing/sketching...

I draw portraits of people as a part time job for my fellow coworkers...

And some of you may have seen my most beautiful Vorta I ever drew in the artwork threads...

I used to play the clarinet but haven't in a long time...

I like to paint but it's not my strong point.

I also love writing sci fi/fantasy stories. Especially in the rp world.

Edited by Eris_IV

Me writes Star Trek TNG fan fiction (NC-17 only, but still, it's fiction :laugh: ), or X Men fan fiction. :laugh:

That's why I voted for writing. :laugh:

I took a vocalional apptitude test about 10 years ago before I started college. I wanted to be a surgeon. My test told me I am Artistic and Scientific which would have made me a perfect candidate. But at the time I was very interested also in Pshyciatry, which I decided to pursue. But like alot of people they tend to get turned around in their goals as I did. I do play the flute and can read music but I can't write music. I do write alot of poetry though and am working on a book for the past four years. I draw and paint also. I did some sculpting when I was a teen-ager. I later went back to college and recieved a second degree in Business Marketing. Just something I thought I would like. I am very good with ideas and concepts.

I seem to enjoy writing science-fiction.... Even though I seem to have problems trying to make certain things appear believable....

I used to draw when I was little, mostly small animals (surprisingly :laugh: ) and later on retro-looking rocket-ships... The kind like the ones from the Alex Raymond's Flash Gordon comics from the 1930s... :laugh:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I voted actress, because that is the art I persue the most (I am currently with a school/talent agency, and hope to make it up to the Big Screen or TV.

But I also dabble in writing fiction, especially Star Trek RPG stuff, I also play with drawing portraits, and I do beadwork. If any of you want to look at my beadwork stuff you can on my website... www.lorikaydesigns.com

:laugh:

I like painting in watercolours and gouache (sp?) as well. Graphics is my favourite part of art. I like to consider myself quite artistic like that.

I used to be in the school choir as well, but only because there was this girl in it who I fancied...

Oh, and I love writing poetry (click here ) and I like writing stories as well. My longest 'work' was a 200+ page Star Trek fanfic script. I thought it was good, but others probably wouldn't :blink:

I voted other, as I have done and do many of those. Writing, dancing, painting, drawing, singing, acting...are all my main ones.

I voted for dancer because i had dance lessons for about 7 years,i know most styles of ballroom dancing only i dont go anymore i just dont have the time,i wish i could make more time because dancing is something i love :blink:

I do lots of pottery. You should see all the stuff I make.

Hey, now that I have my digital camera, I CAN!!!

I do all sorts and most of the above.

I also do digittal art, which doing things like collages and pictures on computer

Well i am a bit of a dancer myself nothing that i would win any prises with but i think i can shake it with the best of them :blink:

Drawing and sketching, but i've written over 10 songs and i've typed (possible) explainations/solutions to trek technical problems. (haven't really posted them cause i haven't been able to copyright any yet :laugh:).

I'm more of a muscian performer, but I do compose, I also paint water color and draw in ink and pencil, no good at art though but i've been able to sell water colors. i also write at times cause it's funnnnnnnnnn!.... I love my bass... i play contrabass (the big violin one) and the electric bass guitar... it's awesome!! and I get paid sometimes too...

I couldn't vote above. In my spare time I enjoy drawing, sketching; I've been writing poetry since I was a kid, I've published one children's book, still love to dance and sing, but don't do either as well as I used to..........am I an artist?(smiles) :laugh::bow:

I haven't voted on this because I honestly believe that everyone is an artist in some way.