Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Do You Do Craftwork Or Needle Work.

Do you have a handicraft or hobby?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a handicraft or hobby?

• Knit
    • Crochet
    • Tatting
    • Embroidery
    • Needlepoint (cross stitch)
    • Quilting
    • Weaving
    • Cake Decorating
    • Candy Making
    • Basket Weaving
    • Floral arranging
    • Tole painting
    • Other

Do you have a handcraft you like to do? I did some embroidery when I was young but fabric paints have kind of replaced it. I can crochet but don't do it as often I used to.

I'd like to learn more about decorative painting.

none of the above...

:naughty:

I'm thirteen and I cannot put a string through a needle...

I crochet afghans, but nothing of my own creation....I use patterns you buy. I haven't been working on any since I moved however. Actually I haven't done one since my father passed. The last one I did was a present for my father the last Christmas he was with us.

Crochet. As I posted in the "artist" poll by mistake :naughty: I've made lots of stuff that I can actually use - in spite of all the "do-overs". I've also done a little tatting, and hope to start doing it again. My knitting isn't that great.

Other, scrapbooking. I love scrapbooking. I've also done plaster casts of very pregnant bellies including my own.

I dont do it any more but when i was in school i took a class in cake making,not because i wanted to learn how to make cakes i justed wanted to be near the girls :( .i was the only guy in the class all my friends thought i was crazy :tear: ...i anit stupid :(

Crochet. As I posted in the "artist" poll by mistake :tear: I've made lots of stuff that I can actually use - in spite of all the "do-overs". I've also done a little tatting, and hope to start doing it again. My knitting isn't that great.

I don't know if I've ever completed a crochet project without at least one rip apart and start over.

I voted knitting but I also have been paid to make a flower arrangement from time to time.

As a teenager I learned to knit and my mother would invite her friends over to watch me knit. Momma got such a kick out of my knitting because I knitted left handed. :tear: One time my mother even *loaned* me to a friend of hers in another state so she could show her friends my knitting skill. I gave up knitting for several years and now as an adult I knit when no ones around. :(