Sign in to follow this  
hangon

Tattoo Or Piercing's

Do you have a Tattoo or Piercing's??  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Tattoo or Piercing's??

• Yes i have a Tattoo
    • Yes i have a Piercing
    • I have both
    • No i dont
    • No but i want a Tattoo
    • No but i want a Piercing
    • Never they are ugly
    • No i am to frightened of the pain

I have 4 tattoo's a black panther on the top of my left arm, 4 ace cards on the top of my right arm with the words "born to win" with a red rose around them, on my left forarm is 3 hearts with scrolls wrapped around them with my kids and wifes names in the scrolls, and on my right forarm is an american eagle sitting on a dagger with a big heart in the middle and 3 scrolls also with my wife and kids names on them, I'm hoping for more but have to see how the cash goes.

I have four tats right now. They are all variations on the yin-yang theme. I went with yin-yangs because I have always strived for balance in my life and I think the yin-yang is a perfect visual reflection of that part of my personality.

I pierced my own nose when I was 19, but I am allergic to almost all metals, even surgical metal, so I had to let it close up because the rash was all over my face! :blink:

I seriously considered getting the Japanese characters for "kamikaze" at one point, but I decided that it would be disrespectful to my grandpa who was in Pearl Harbor. I'm glad I didn't because it doesn't fit now that I'm older.

I'll probably get another tat someday... I'm just waiting for inspiration to strike!

I have my ears pierced and a belly button piercing,i want to get a tattoo but i am not sure what i want or where to get it :naughty:

Neither..Had a nose peircing get infected after my mother RIPPED it out..And i don't like tatoos on me (on My men.they are fine)

When I was in Jr. High, I got a big fat permament marker and drew a huge anchor on my chest during study hall.

I forgot that was the day we had scoliolis checks..... somewhat embarrasing.

Edited by nik

It took me 5 years to talk my parents into letting me get my ears pierced, so I got the first set done when I was 13. Then I decided I wanted a second set done, but decided to wait until I was 18...so I could sign for it myself...hehe. So as of about 3 weeks ago I've had 2 piercings in each lobe, but I think that's gonna be it for me, I don't like piercings all over the face, and I don't really want a tattoo either...

I want a tatoo. Either a flying saucer with the word Believe under it. Or I want a broad sword with a banner going across with my wifes name on it then 3 highlighted points on sword representing my children.

Either will be on my upper arm. :rockon:

I've thought of them but decided not to in the end. Some of my uncles have them though. All tribal tatoos indicating rank in society.

I don't have any but I want to get a tattoo of Jango Fett on my left arm in a few years.

I'm planning on adding 2 flower buds to my lower back tattoo to represent my children and get some more shading done on both.

I only have my ears pierced now - 3 on one ear and 1 on the other. I would like to get a tattoo but I just can't seem to decide what to get.

I have both. Currently I have one lip piercing and six holes in my left ear. Another 2 in my left ear have closed, along with 3 others in my lower lip and one in my left nipple. And two in my left eye-brow.

For tattoos, I have an ankh with tribal flames on my left bicep, a succubus holding a trident on my right bicep, an eye while tribal designs around it on the left side of my neck, and the word "Sin" with five tribal "arms" coming from it to form a star.

And before anyone starts thinking that I'm a Satanist, the five arms of the sin star each have a meaning. Those meanings are Past, Present, Future, Non-corporeal, and Eternal. It's a reminder to live my life as as good as I can.

This won't surprise anyone. I have an American flag tattooed over my right Pectoral, and on my left shoulder I have three small ones. all three feature red hearts surrounded by ribbons: One yellow (Support for troops) one pink (Support for those with Breast Cancer) and one black (POW/MIA.) the Yellow and the Black you can guess why. the Pink I got because my grandmother has breast cancer.