Sign in to follow this  
hangon

Tattoo Or Piercing's

Do you have a Tattoo or Piercing's??  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Tattoo or Piercing's??

• Yes i have a Tattoo
    • Yes i have a Piercing
    • I have both
    • No i dont
    • No but i want a Tattoo
    • No but i want a Piercing
    • Never they are ugly
    • No i am to frightened of the pain

I dont know if its been done but i was just intrested in if anyone else out there had them..i have 2 Tattoo's on my arm one is a english bulldog the other a ying yang tattoo and i also have a piercing above my eyebrow a ring with a little ball on it :look: ..tell us if you do and where you have them :laugh:

Edited by hangon

I'm thinking...I have a scar on my left arm that I recieved from a grenade fragment. I'm thinking I'll get a tattoo saying the date it occured and where.

Three tattoos, skulls head with ponytail on my right shoulder, chinese symbols on right bicep (strength and wisdom), and home-made, self inflicted female demon on inside of left forearm (hopefully soon to be removed).

I gots 5 piercings (they're all on my ears, so what?) 2 on each ear lobe, and one cartilage on my right ear. I might get another cartilage one on the left, not sure yet. If I can get my abs flatter, I might get my belly button pierced.

I have both. For piercings I have two per ear lobe and 1 cartilage on my left ear and my belly button. For tattoos I have a flower and vines on my lower back and a bird of paradise on the back of my right shoulder. I love all of them, no regrets.

Just noticed Robert's post. He also has his ear pierced but he doesn't wear anything in it now. Technically he has both tattoos and a piercing though.

Edited by RikerChick

I have 4 tattoos, all on my arms..Dragon on my right forearm, Black panther on my left forearm. Eagle on my upper right arm and flowers on my upper left arm..Always wanted to get some kind of Star Trek Tattoo..Any of you guys have any ? Maybe like a TNG communicator or that cool UFP symbol ?..Ahhh perhaps some day..I like tattoos as you can tell... :laugh:

I have both my ears pierced, once on each side. It's shocking I know but I'm still a nice girl. :laugh: Under my navel, I have a scar from a surgery that is about an inch long and *w* shaped, when asked about it I just say it was a piercing gone wrong.

Neither -- it's just not my thing. :laugh:

Edited by Ace

home-made, self inflicted

I have one of those, the Atheist symbol, a good job, i was drunk at the time, i was surprised how it turned out.

It's on my left bicep.

I actually don't have either. I don't know why I never got my ears pierced, I just never had any desire to. My ex boyfriend was going to by a pair of ear rings as a gift, but then he discovered that my ears weren't pierced so it wouldn't make a whole lof of since to do that, lol. Maybe one of these days I'll get up the courage to go and have it done.

I have 13 ear piercings total. 3 in each lobe, 4 in one cartilage, 3 in the other. No tattoos though. I'm still thinking about it. :P

I have 13 ear piercings total. 3 in each lobe, 4 in one cartilage, 3 in the other. No tattoos though. I'm still thinking about it. :P

:eek: :P :huh: thats a lot of piercings :blink:

:eek: :P :huh: thats a lot of piercings :blink:

I was going to get more, but I ran out of room!

:blink: :huh: :huh: thats a lot of piercings :o

There's always the belly button and the nose. :P :eek:

:huh: :huh: :o thats a lot of piercings :blink:

There's always the belly button and the nose. :P :eek:

I'm considering getting a nose piercing, if I can get one small enough to pass the dress code at work. I've seen some that are barely noticable - it just might work! :o

:huh: :eek: :blink: thats a lot of piercings :o

More :huh: ...lol..if i am right in thinking there arent many other places left where you could put them :P

I dont have any of the above.

I want a tattoo but I have to wait a year bcuz my parents wont give their consent.

Im thinking of something celtic or an little elf,(an artistic one that is)

On my lower back or my ancle not sure about that too,i heard that on ur ancle is hurts a lot but it looks very nice!

I dont have any of the above.

I want a tattoo but I have to wait a year bcuz my parents wont give their consent.

Im thinking of something celtic or an little elf,(an artistic one that is)

On my lower back or my ancle not sure about that too,i heard that on ur ancle is hurts a lot but it looks very nice!

If you really want it it's well worth the pain. When I was getting the one on my lower back done every once in a while he'd hit a spot that would send these weird, painful shivers up my spine but it only lasted a few seconds. It's worth it for a beautiful piece of art.

I know and it looks really beautiful on pple.But my parents always say: once u have it its there for life blablabla.I know that by now and I still want one,and an elf bcuz it shows more of what I like and who I am.

I know and it looks really beautiful on pple.But my parents always say: once u have it its there for life blablabla.I know that by now and I still want one,and an elf bcuz it shows more of what I like and who I am.

Well luthien you can get them removed by laser,it costs a lot of money but you can get them taken off.

Edited by hangon

I have 4 tattoos and i did have my nose and belly button done but they closed up.

I love my tatoos, i have a wolf howling at a moon on my right sholder blade and a couger on my right sholder blade, an native American bravery band around my right upper arm and a baby dragon ( and im not tellin where that one is )

as i sad i love my art and have no regrets at all.

and a baby dragon ( and im not tellin where that one is )

as i sad i love my art and have no regrets at all.[/size][/color][/b]

Awww why not...lol :P

I love my tatoos, i have a wolf howling at a moon on my right sholder blade and a couger on my right sholder blade, an native American bravery band around my right upper arm and a baby dragon ( and im not tellin where that one is )

as i sad i love my art and have no regrets at all.

Cool..Those sound like some nice tattoos..Especially the Wolf and the Moon..That one must look good.. :P

I have two holes in each of my ears, and I want a third in each, but Mom would not let me. :P However, I might get a belly button ring... Mom will let me do that but not get a third hole in each of my ears... hmmmm... I have no tattoos though except for those temporary ones you put on with water.

I actually don't have either. I don't know why I never got my ears pierced, I just never  had any desire to.  My ex boyfriend was going to by a pair of ear rings as a gift, but then he discovered that my ears weren't  pierced so it wouldn't make a whole lof of since to do that, lol.  Maybe one of these days I'll get up the courage to go and have it done.

Don't worry, ear piercing don't hurt a bit, and this is coming from a girl with extremely low pain tolerance. I did my second hole on my right ear myself, and it's given me no trouble, but I am a professional poker of holes into various things DO NOT TRY IT AT HOME, or anywhere else for that matter.