Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

Enterprise Returns For Season 4 Poll

What are your thoughts on Ent's season 4 renewal?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on Ent's season 4 renewal?

• I couldn't be happier! Like Captain Bolivar I love Enterprise!
    • I'm happy, but not estatic.
    • Either way I would have been happy...
    • Nah, it should have ended.
    • Down with Enterprise! (It hurt just for me to add that option)

It hurt me deep down to put in that last option "Down with Enterprise" because as you can see by the first option "I love Enterprise"! Don't forget to tell us why you voted as you did. There is no show on the air that I like as much as Enterprise. If I had to choose only one show to watch it would be an easy choice.

I am glad mainly cause i want to see more on what goes where in the ship (here's hoping for a decent MSD :laugh: ). Also i want more info on this TCW, as well as to know about the beginnings of the Earth/Romulan war.

I would be screaming at the top of my lungs if I did 'nt know it would alarm my neighbors! I am thrilled beyond words. (I voted for 1). :laugh::look: :lol:

I couldn't be happier! Like Captain Bolivar I love Enterprise!

Glad To Hear that ENTERPRISE got a renewal!

=============================

From Paramount would like to see more Alien Contacts again not just a Specific Goal like the Zindi Thing was and to see more of the Technology develop

and the Human/Romulan Conflict and other things to name a few!

P.S since no more new Angel i can just go back to seeing more of this

:laugh::look: :lol: :bow: :) B) B) :)

Excellent news! This show is just hitting its creative stride. Hopefully the new time slot will bring in more viewers.

I am happy about it but not estatic,here in holland we are up to season 2 so we are way behind i just hope it starts to get better i am not to happy with what i have seen up to now.

I couldn't be happier! Like Captain Bolivar I love Enterprise!

I do love Enterprise, I have liked it from the first episode and season three in my opinion has been excellent. I can't wait to see what is in store in season four. (That was not supposed to rhyme it just came out that way). :laugh:

I am real happy about this renewal.....I was a little worried.....

I love this Xindi thing, and I think a lot of the episodes are stand alone

episodes , these last few weeks have been awesome!!!! :laugh:

It's been getting much better and deserves a full run. I'm pretty darn happy it got the renewal.

Awesome news. I lvoe Enterprise. I remember at the start of this season with the first council scene in 'The Xindi' and when the theme came on, I had goose bumps all over the place.

I was like (and I quote)-"Oh my God, their doing it. She's flying. Enterprise is flying." Shut it. It was an emotional moment.

Anyway, Enterprise is back. Let's see the Columbia and am I the only one who is in the mood to finally meet Dr. Lucas?

I was so happy to hear the words "season finale" instead of "series finale" that I nearly cried! I love Enterprise, and I can't wait for the next season to start! It's my favorite Trek series, and Archer is my favorite Captain! :P

BTW, I voted Like Captain Bolivar, I love Enterprise - (duh!)

Edited by incontinentia

Like Captain Bolivar I love Enterprise! I'm amazed at how I find myself thinking about ENT more than TOS, no other series before has been able to edge out TOS out of my thoughts like ENT has. :P

I love Enterprise :P , it keeps getting better and better.

It's the only thing other than the Simpsons I watch on Network TV.

I love Enterprise! I love anything Trek, no matter what it is, and so I could not be happier that Enterprise is continuing! Long live Trek, of any kind!

I'm happy, but not estatic.

I've only seen a few episodes so I'm not thrilled out of my mind over the news or anything, but I've got nothing against the show and I'm really happy for all the Enterprise fans.

I would have like to seen it go...

hehe, not many posts replying to that...

I picked I LOVE ENTERPRISE! So many new possibilities opened up for 22nd century advenures and such, and the Temporal Cold War is probably one of my most favourite things in Trek now....

hehe, Commander Ericks I too look forward to the S.S. Columbia NX-02, but I don't know a whole lot about Dr. Lucas, besides Phlox mentioning him on "Doctor's Orders"....

Looking forward to some more pre-Federation adventures through time and space as the 4th season rolls around! :P lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

I voted for # 1. I am ecstatic.

I think, however, that the main reason it was renewed is so they can give it a proper send off. Ratings have been dismal at best. UPN was hoping that by moving it to Friday, they would save it. However, the only reason it had the troubles it did was because it was up against American Idol. And it has been my experience that shows that are on Friday night haven't fared to well because people go out to party and what-not on Fridays.

I think that UPN is under the impression that all Trekkies are geeks with no lives who won't be doing anything on Friday nights anyway. Which is totally wrong.

BTW, I'll be watching it every week.

hehe, Commander Ericks I too look forward to the S.S. Columbia NX-02, but I don't know a whole lot about Dr. Lucas, besides Phlox mentioning him on "Doctor's Orders"....

Well, I would like to meet him at some point, just for the sake of fleshing out one of the more subtle arcs of the series. I can imagine some one like Don Cheadle playing him very easily.