Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Least fave ep.

I believe you mean "Journey's End", VBG. :wub:

My least fave episode... "Lessons" and "Attached".... "Q-Pid".... "Captain's Holiday".... oh, just one episode.... oops...

I can't decide between "Lessons" and "Attached", I'm sorry. :clap: :wub:

*blah* :wub: :wub:

I think you are talkin about Cause and Effect..

Thanks Stelfan, I am useless at episode names. :wub: :clap:

Hey, let's all just lay off Shades of Grey. It's great! It's the last time we have to see Pulaski! :clap:

Seriously though, it's a clip show and it stinks. Though I really don't like Pulaski.

I would rank Code of Honor too as really bad. It is just so cheesy and the story is 'meh' at best. The worst thing is that Lutan's wife is Yareena and she fights Yar. I mean, talk about lack of creativity on the part of the writers.

I don't know why everyone doesn't like Devil's Due. I think that is a pretty good episode. Skin of Evil too. Armus was cool, in an evil sort-of-way.

Edited by Jack_Bauer

I believe you mean "Journey's End", VBG.  :)

My least fave episode... "Lessons" and "Attached".... "Q-Pid".... "Captain's Holiday".... oh, just one episode.... oops...

I can't decide between "Lessons" and "Attached", I'm sorry.  B)  :P

*blah*  :o  :o

Journey's End, that's it. I was just too tired to look it up this morning lol. That one episode really made me dislike Wesley for the entire series, even going back to episodes before that one.

I love Klingon politics! Those eps are among my favorites ... anything to do with Worf, Gowron, Kurn are the best IMO.

HOWEVER, there is one notable exception to this: one of my least favorite episodes is Birthright, part II. Part I is great ... Data dreaming, James Cromwell (always excellent). Part II ... yawn. Just a mighty letdown. We watched part I and then skipped part II and went on to the next episode. (We're working our way through Season 6).

I also have a vague dislike of any episode where Picard is romancing some woman who is not Beverly Crusher. Although I didn't mind the episodes with him and Vash ... she was cool.

Shades of Grey reeked followed by a lot of episodes from the first 2 seasons

I'd have to agree with bevfank on "Lessons" and "The Perfect Mate." I hate all episodes with Picard flirting/romancing anyone but Beverly.

Also, I would throw in that one in the first season where Wesley stepped on the grass and got sentenced to death. All those morons in diapers running everywhere they went, plus Tasha and Will oozing and oiling around the planet trying to get busy with the diaper-wearing locals ... ick.

Sorry, but I had to bump this topic because "Phantasms" is on Spike right now. It is one of the few TNG episodes that I ... well ... loathe. :)

I didn't really mind "Shades of Grey".

Other eps that I really didn't like were "Emergence" and the one where that ancient library takes over the Enterprise and Data's body. :hug:

Edit: That would be "Masks", and I also disliked "Frame of Mind".

Actually, now that I've thought about it, season 7 pretty much sucked other than 4 or 5 decent episodes. :P

Edited by Ace

my least favorite episode on TNG is "The Game". The reason is that I don't like the reaction they make when they get a disk into the goal. I cringe every time because

Click For Spoiler
no nice way to say it, but it sounds like they just did the dirty if you know what I mean
it just kinda grosses me out because of that reason. yes, I have personal problems, but that's just me :unsure: . But that small reason has caused me not to really want to watch it at all. I always change the channel or fast forward past the episode if I'm watching my VHS tape and it comes on

Oh, crud, what was that episode I loathe called? *probes brain* Er . . . *looks for it in encyclopedia* *can't find it* *looks up "Shades of Grey since she can't remember exactly which one that is* *gags upon recognition of episode* Eww, okay, that's my number one. The one I'm looking for is number two. *continues to search* AARGH! I can't find it. Anyway, it was that dang time loop episode. I have seen gobs of time loop episodes in various scifi series, and they all stank big time, with the exception of Stargate's which one of my all-time favorites. Anyway, does anyone know which episode I'm talking about?

Oh, crud, what was that episode I loathe called? *probes brain* Er . . . *looks for it in encyclopedia* *can't find it* *looks up "Shades of Grey since she can't remember exactly which one that is* *gags upon recognition of episode* Eww, okay, that's my number one. The one I'm looking for is number two. *continues to search* AARGH! I can't find it. Anyway, it was that dang time loop episode. I have seen gobs of time loop episodes in various scifi series, and they all stank big time, with the exception of Stargate's which one of my all-time favorites. Anyway, does anyone know which episode I'm talking about?

335958[/snapback]

"Cause And Effect"?

(Enterprise must continually avoid collision with USS Bozeman)

While I like Worf, I tend to get bored with the episodes that are centered on Klingons. I was rather disappointed that the second half of The Birthright was concerned mainly with the Klingons, and there were very few glimpses of even the ship. I mean, Part I was comprised of alternating subplots which kept it interesting for me, and Data was just about to start "dreaming" every night. I was sad that it didn't continue into Part II.

(I had one major gripe about Cause and Effect: Once they finally avoid collision, the episode ends. With the USS Bozeman in the present. We get nothing on what happens to it, not even a one-liner explaining that it managed to get back in the next episode. It's not known whether it manages to get back or what happens to the crew or anything, the ship just apparently vanishes. It's annoying, a waste of a good plotline and rather sloppy <_<)

The worst TNG episode for me was Too Short a Season. It's the only one that I physically cannot watch all the way through. And I'll watch anything!

Edited by NordicBearskin

(I had one major gripe about Cause and Effect: Once they finally avoid collision, the episode ends. With the USS Bozeman in the present. We get nothing on what happens to it, not even a one-liner explaining that it managed to get back in the next episode. It's not known whether it manages to get back or what happens to the crew or anything, the ship just apparently vanishes. It's annoying, a waste of a good plotline and rather sloppy <_<)

336129[/snapback]

The Bozeman is mentioned in other episodes and two of the TNG movies. The Bozeman was one of the ships sent to the Neutral Zone in All Good Things.... In Generations, Data said the Bozeman needed to make a course correction because of the collapse of the Amagosa star and in First Contact, the Bozeman was one of the ships battling the Borg. This is the same Bozeman as in Cause and Effect (st.com's write up of the ship indicates it was recertified for Starfleet service. The crew isn't mentioned in the write up though).

Nordic: If you're interested, I'm pretty sure the fate of the Bozeman crew, or at least Captain Bateson, is discussed in a book or book series. <_<

Edited by Ace

Nordic: If you're interested, I'm pretty sure the fate of the Bozeman crew, or at least Captain Bateson, is discussed in a book or book series.  :hug:

336200[/snapback]

*is interested*

Thank you, I would be actually, the Bozeman is a bit like the Titanic for me. What happened? Did they run into ice? And so forth... :lol:

Takara; thanks as well! :hug: So, at least it's known that they stayed in the TNG timeline and had some adventures... I don't know why they couldn't have just mentioned this directly during or after C&E, making me look like a foolish fool and all... (Because that's the only reason they made TNG, obviously... B))