1. 1. Whose loss would keep you from watching ENT

• Archer
    • Trip
    • T'Pol
    • Phlox
    • Reed
    • Sato
    • Mayweather

So if the commercials are true and a regular cast member doesn't return - is there a character you consider integral to the show - so that you'd quit watching if he/she didn't return?

I'd have to say Archer is only one I'd quit watching for but I'd actually be a little sad to see Reed go as well.

I don't think any loss would keep me from watching but I think losing Trip would be going too far. Trinneer is doing some great work on this show.

No way they can stand to lose Archer either.

Edited by Jack_Bauer

Phlox is too much to kill off...

They've begun to build his character and he's had his own solo episodes....

Tucker and T'Pol are there for the Vulcans and to provide the sex...

:drool:

I'd probably still watch, but losing Archer or Trip would be devastating for me..

Archer, Trip, and T'Pol are the big three that I would hate to lose. T'Pol's character has evolved, and I really like the direction she is heading right now (no pun intended). Trip, I think is just the best acted and most entertaining character on the ship. And Archer, well, I just don't think any show can really stand the loss of their main charater. Especially a Trek show where so much emphasis is placed on the captain.

Reed, Phlox, Travis, and Hoshi are expendable, but I would hate to see anyone go. Just as long as they get Hoshi and Travis some good shows soon, I'll be good.

I don't think I would stop watching, but Archer is the character I care most about. He has evoved the most in my opinion, and I am most interested in what he will be like after th Xindi arc. But I do not want to lose any of the main chartacters!

I'm a Trip girl. With no Trip there would be no me. I guess I still would watch but I just wouldn't be circling Ent in my t.v. guide or putting it on my reminder mode on my television. I admit when I first started watching it was for Archer but I just love Trip's voice and diction.

I can't vote for two!!!

So I voted Red. he's gorgeous

Oyy, i just woke up so bear with me when i say i mistook what was being asked. I picked hoshi but after seeing the title closer i would've picked archer or trip. Again, i just woke up :wub: .

If they axe T'Pol....I'll stop watching.

Of course, I'm obviously biased. However, her character is not just there for sex appeal (although...shes really good at it :wub:). She has evolved to see the other side of the fence (almost the stock character of Data).

I can see T'Pol dying though....so, that makes me less happy.

I'd quit watching if Trip were killed off, re-assigned, abducted, you get the idea. Then again, I felt the same about Dr. Jackson from SG-1, yet I kept watching that show. So, I'd be royally ticked off if Trip gets written out, but I'd probably keep watching anyway.