Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Live Forever As A Hologram

If you were able to replicate the portable emitter then you could live forever as a hologram. Remember the Vidiaan whose consciousness was put into a holographic body...

I don't know if some people could take that, i mean even if you "disable" certain "functions", there's always the chance you'll want to utilize them once more and well, lets just say things could get ugly.

Yeah sounds something for me living for ever as a hologram,i can just see it now hangon in 25th century..lol <_<

I think it would be more likethat scene from Gost where Swazey is trying to Hit the can.

Yeah something like that, yeah. God wheres the coffee.

Well it could be interesting but....Sorry this reply can not be read as it is infected by a virus or the data within it has become corrupted. Please reboot, run virus scan, and delete....but what a way to go!!

Actually, Denara Pel couldn't countinue in the holographic body...

The reason is that the nerual pattern would eventually degrade into nothing...

No, you could not live forever...

I do not want to live forever. i would also most likely live in a fear of losing that device and dissapeering into nothing. I prefer to live forever by being remembered. plus I can go into the future with my time machine.