33 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of eevil are you?

• eevil conspirator
    • I carry out my eevil plans by myself
    • I use my eevilness to try to conquer the world
    • I have a spilt personality and am only eevil sometimes
    • I use my eevilness to take advantage of the weak
    • I'm only moderately eevil
    • I'm the diet coke of eevil (just one calorie, not eevil enough!)
    • I'm too nice to be eevil, but I try really hard to be eevil
    • Eevil? Me?
    • Eh?

I'm only eevil sometimes, that way people can think that you;re really nice and you can catch them off guard.

NOTE: Eevil is spelled with two E's because if just looks eeviler that way :naughty:

I have a spilt personality and am only eevil sometimes

One personality buys a pet

the other one EATS THEM!!! MWUUHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..

I vote EH? Because I'm not really sure what that meant PLUS I'm not even sure really if I'm EEvil, I don't think so, eventhough someone said I was, or rather INFERRED I was, just last night, Thanks, Matt :naughty: So I just said to myself, I'm not EEvil, eventhough some of the stuff I do to people in here might be considered an EEVIL DEED , I Myself am not EEVIL. Does that answer your Question Q? :bow::bow:

quote:Jeanway@ May 11 2004, 08:09 AM

eventhough some of the stuff I do to people in here might be considered an EEVIL DEED

Yes you are very, very, very EEVIL, you locked me up in the brig for no reason woman!!!

:naughty:

quote:Jeanway@May 11 2004, 08:33 AM

OH, I HAVE REASONS

are we talking whips and chains now? :naughty:

I voted: I have a spilt personality and am only eevil sometimes.

Thats because in several of my dreams, and at ST games, I'm a Borg from the Collective!

:naughty:

I am just too nice to be eevil its just not in me....yet :naughty:

Edited by hangon

Yes i am :naughty:

Anyone who eats gummi bears can't be all eevil. Wink.gif

I was eevil last night and I don't regret it.

ok ok

I'm a little Bi-polar..Just feed me gummies (as Rc points out) and i will be nice

Unless you annoy me :naughty: U people know who you are

ok ok

I'm a little Bi-polar..Just feed me gummies (as Rc points out) and i will be nice

Unless you annoy me :naughty: U people know who you are

For you Tina

Click for Spoiler:

gummi4medd.jpg

quote:Jeanway@ May 11 2004, 08:09 AM

eventhough some of the stuff I do to people in here might be considered an EEVIL DEED

Yes you are very, very, very EEVIL, you locked me up in the brig for no reason woman!!!

:wow:

YOU DESERVED WHAT YOU GOT AND WHAT YOUR GOING TO GET :wow::dude:

No, I'm not EEvil at all. In fact, my whole familEE thinks I'm a pretty nice guy. I wouldn't hurt a flEE.

I am very evil. I know where you sleep and I have my disruptors pointed directly at YOU! Ask anyone I know. I will use evilness to first conquer Earth, then the rest of the UFP, then the Klingon Empire, then I have no idea what. This will all go to the purpose of glorifying the Romulan Star Empire!

Jolan Tru

Eevil? Me? No way!! Just ask God...well wait a moment, don't do that. He knows I'm a enactive Mormon with a lot going on with my life and *soul* or lack there of. Okay, I cheer for the villain in some horror movies like that Texas Chainsaw Massarce. I just don't get it, here you see a young girl running for her life from a deranged killer with a chainsaw. If he was after me God help him. I'd not be one to just slightly maim him it order to get away from him. I'd cut his still beating heart our of his chest and feed it to him. Eevil? Me? Well just a little but completely harmless unless your a deranged killer with a weapon.

I have such a split personality that I have 2 blogs. One is the everyday, dull blog, and the other - well, lets just say that I don't have any links to it because of all the "bad words". I'm a reasonably "good girl" at work, but off duty, well.......

I have such a split personality that I have 2 blogs. One is the everyday, dull blog, and the other - well, lets just say that I don't have any links to it because of all the "bad words". I'm a reasonably "good girl" at work, but off duty, well.......

I can top that. :thumbs: I've got 4 seperate blogs going. :)

I voted Eh?

I am not eevil (though if you ask family members they will tell you I went through some kind of transformation after getting saved and that I was very difficult to get along with before that, my most common comment being "don't talk to me!" :thumbs:).

I almost never get angry now....although a few people at stf.net have provoked me every now and then. I am not at all vindictive, and I apologize when shown to be wrong, even to students and entires classes. I continue to mellow as I age. :)

I am very evil. I know where you sleep and I have my disruptors pointed directly at YOU!

Oh dear *slowly backs away* the last thing I need is another eevil arch enemy

Evil? Me?

there are some that might dispute that.

I choose EH why at any given time anyone can be evil

:thumbs:

I dont know why but the phrase 'I am evil homer i am evil homer' pops into mind. (coudnt find an evil lookin pic :) )

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:thumbs: