Sign in to follow this  
BlueCrystal

Meanings

I'm always curious to see whose here and reading on the forum so I look at the nicknames at the bottom of my screen. My query is about the definition of the Broad Statistics. I can understand that Recruits as being guest. Members as being the people listed on the screen by nickname but who are the Cloaked Members, and why are they cloaked? Crystal

Cloaked members choose not to be shown on the user list on the right side of the home page, for whatever reason? I choose it sometimes when I want to just be in my personal Log and don't want to be distracted by PMs or I don't want someone here to know I'm here, that's all it means. You can cloak by log out, then log in and check the box at the bottom, go see, anyone can cloak themselves.

I'm almost always cloaked. I'm cloaked right now. Why? I have no idea. I'm just so used to logging in that way I don't even think about it anymore. Habit I guess.

I also cloak sometimes as well,because sometimes i just want to be alone and not to be bothered,no other reason really.