Sign in to follow this  
Star Trek Fan

Which Type Of Polls Do You Prefer?

Which type of polls do you prefer???  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of polls do you prefer???

• Two answers, Yes/No
    • Many Answers, a little, a lot, yes, other, what are you talking about, etc...
    • -Harry Kim-, you are a blind purple people eater whose contacts are floating in a glass of tequila and you're not fishing them out...

Which type of poll do you prefer???

Oops, wrong forum... hehehe...

NOTE TO MOD: MOVE TO THE VOTING BOOTH!

Edited by -Harry Kim-

I like the ones with the many answers...

They start a broader discussion and they're the ones that I start.

3/7 of the people so far said, -Harry Kim-, you are a blind purple people eater whose contacts are floating in a glass of tequila and you're not fishing them out...!!! GEEZ!!! Sometimes I wonder...

Edited by -Harry Kim-

3/7 of the people so far said, -Harry Kim-, you are a blind purple people eater whose contacts are floating in a glass of tequila and you're not fishing them out...!!! GEEZ!!! Sometimes I wonder...

People always go for the odd option, it's too fun to pass up. Don't take it personally.

I don't like polls or votes ar anything like that. Restricts peoples ability to answer completely. Using your words. I don't like it. Sorry R.C. If there was another way to do it, I might. I'd have to think about this for a while. Maybe something like, choose one from column a, one from column B, one from column C, does that make any sense to you? Then the answer is a compilation of the three, looser, gives people more wiggle room. Then give them extra credit for an essay :naughty:

People always go for the odd option, it's too fun to pass up. Don't take it personally.

Trust me, I know... I USUALLY CHOOSE THE ODD OPTIONS AS WELL, but no one has ever been that odd (40% or so...)