• Yes, just because
    • kind of
    • not sure
    • not really
    • No, because
    • No, because of conspiracy
    • Definitely not
    • Absolutely not in God's name would I do that

I believe in Aliens and UFO's, I can't believe that all those planets in our sola system Earth is the only one with life on it.

ok some of those photo's we see of UFO's do look a bit fake but some of them look real, and their is def some cover up about Roswell and Area 51.

I do believe there is life on other planets but I'm not sure I'd call them "aliens" - if they were indeed created by God as Scaleman suggests then they would be like us - not alien.

As for the UFO abduction theories - those guys look way too much like a Steven Spielberg creation.

I believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. Statistically, there are far too many solar systems in the universe for life NOT to be out there.

Have they visited us? The jury is still out.

I believe..its just a feeling, I've never experienced anything...I just think

that in this huge universe we'd have to be very arrogant to think we are

the only intelligent life...and I kind of hope there is hope for a future

with no war or starving children. :unsure:

Yes I do...I tell my co-workers all the time that I am still waiting for the Founders to take me back to Kurill Prime...

No but seriously...I'd like to think that God made another world of a different species just so we can go explore and stuff....

"If there isn't anyone else out there, it's a waste of space..."

sea trooper is an alien. So I do believe.

But I don't believe in UFOs, that's too much.

I do believe there is life on other planets but I'm not sure I'd call them "aliens" - if they were indeed created by God as Scaleman suggests then they would be like us - not alien.

207042[/snapback]

Umm, TUH, i was refering to it as a way to counter the "it destroys what meaning there is in religion" "problem". But really, if God made us then (directly or not) he made the aliens right?

A side not, i don't think the aliens necessarily HAVE to look like us, i think God would be able to make aliens in more then 1 form, as he doesn't need to take a singular form himself and would be able to work out more then 1 type of life form design.

I am an alien. No..really..I am! Quit looking at me like that!

But seriously I do believe there is other life out there somewhere, we just haven't found it yet because we aren't meant to yet. But I think it's highly arrogant and presumptious to think that we are the only life, intelligent or otherwise out there. I mean, we don't even know how big the cosmos is, how could we even begin to guess what is out there. Maybe they would look like us, maybe somewhere out there is fungi that is way smarter then humans are...

Either way I do believe there is more out there...and I just hope they find it within my lifetime :drool:

I am an alien. No..really..I am! Quit looking at me like that!

But seriously I do believe there is other life out there somewhere, we just haven't found it yet because we aren't meant to yet.  But I think it's highly arrogant and presumptious to think that we are the only life, intelligent or otherwise out there. I mean, we don't even know how big the cosmos is, how could we even begin to guess what is out there. Maybe they would look like us, maybe somewhere out there is fungi that is way smarter then humans are...

Either way I do believe there is more out there...and I just hope they find it within my lifetime  :drool:

249950[/snapback]

Yeah, listen to her! She's an alien and she knows what she's talking about! Of course there's life!

I am an alien and I worship Area 51. :laugh:

No, not really. Just joking again. :laugh:

But I do not rule out the possibility of their existence. After all, it would be arrogant to assume that we are the only intelligent lifeforms in the universe, wouldn't you agree?

I am an alien and I worship Area 51.  :laugh: 

No, not really. Just joking again. :laugh:

But I do not rule out the possibility of their existence. After all, it would be arrogant to assume that we are the only intelligent lifeforms in the universe, wouldn't you agree?

254278[/snapback]

agreeded..

Yes, definately I do believe. How arrogant can we be to think we are the only living creatures around?? Huh??? :laugh:

A side not, i don't think the aliens necessarily HAVE to look like us, i think God would be able to make aliens in more then 1 form, as he doesn't need to take a singular form himself and would be able to work out more then 1 type of life form design.

I guess it depends on how you view God (if you do) and if you believe the "created in His image" then I'd expect us to look alike

Although it is possible for aliens to exist, I ahve never seen one so I don't really know. It would be interesting however, if some day in the futur we met an "alien" out there some where.

Yeah of course I do, they get got by the immigration officials all the time and are deported back to their countries...

202771[/snapback]

Hahahahaaaaa.... My collegues think I'm nuts laffing out loud like that.

Anyway, I voted Definately Not. As much as I really love Star Trek and all the aliens in there... especially Klingons.... I do not believe that there are aliens or other life-forms out there. I suppose that is exactly why I love Star Trek so much. :rolleyes:

Yes i do and i belive they are here already in the form of WOMEN..lol if you ask me they come from another planet :rolleyes:

Yes I believe. I have seen a UFO in the mid 80's there was a fireball in KC area sky that could be seen in the city. I would have thought it was something crashing except in changed direction. The news said it was a satelite crashing. But this speed up and slowed down and changed direction.

If there is no Alien life anywhere, the Universe sure is full of wasted space.

Yes i do and i belive they are here already in the form of WOMEN..lol if you ask me they come from another planet :rolleyes:

265194[/snapback]

oh you want it bad today dont you <_< *MEGA THWACK*

I voted yes i do, i cant belive with all those planets out there that we are the only intellegent things living in the universe.

I believe there are aliens. With space being as large as it is I don't believe that we are only in the universe.

265194[/snapback]

Omigosh!! I married an Alien!! <_<

Yes there are aliens out there, of that I have no doubts what-so-ever. A friend once told me that if humans are the only sentient beings in all the galaxy then what a waste of space!

I don't know if any have come to Earth,Most likely they are about up to the same technological advancement as we are and have not discovered galatic traveling yet.

Yes, I am a person who has seen UFOs. Or, more correctly, one UFO. I wish that it was more than just for a brief moment.

It was green and flashed across the sky, going south to north. Then, just before it reached the horizon, it was suddenly going west. Then it vanished.

Yes I do, I think it would be arrogant of us to exist in so vast a universe and believe we have the only planet with life.