Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Should there be Trek & non-Trek RPG's?

Should there be Trek & non-Trek RPG's?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be Trek & non-Trek RPG's?

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't care.
    • What's an RPG?

I figured I'd post this in Ten Forward where people will actually see it. :look: I plan on running this poll till next Tuesday, so please, vote!

Apparantly, only Trek RPG's are allowed in the Holosuite, and I'd much rather do non-Trek RPG's.

So, this poll is to see where everyone stands. I'll have a modderrator close it next Tuesday, so be sure to vote by then!

I vote: YES

Since there hasn't been a huge amount of interest in any kind of RPG, I'd say let any kind of RPG take place right now as long as it's in good taste. That way, people can at least see what an RPG actually is and then determine if they would be interested in participating. Then hopefully we'll get some Star Trek ones going.

I voted yes but I think the point is that we don't even have a star trek rpg and this is a star trek board.. am I right???

Only you have considerred it "closed" when the situation is still up for discussion. This "never take no for an answer." When was this? Is this an attack? Do I need to lodge yet another official complaint against you?

Editted to add:

Ya know what? I'm sick of you insulting me and making offensive comments in my posts trying to damage my image. I am lodging an official complaint.

can we all take some deep breaths and maybe try some betazed calming things... or maybe I just shouldn't read these messages any more because the airs getting kind of stuffy up in here..

I only reply to him when he purposely insults me. If he's going to make it public, then I feel my response to his insults should be public. But, don't worry, I've lodged a complaint against him for the 2nd or 3rd time.

BACK TO THE POLL! :look:

I think we should fix a good Star Trek RPG, and if that doesn't work out at all we can try something else.. Still my vote is no, for the time being..

I voted no. C_S has clearly stated that she only wants to do Trek rpgs for at least the time being. Any decision to the contrary is strictly up to her.

Only you have considerred it "closed" when the situation is still up for discussion. This "never take no for an answer." When was this?

I believe when VBG locked off your rpg that meant the matter was closed until C_S can deal with the matter. Do you really think mods don't PM each other for advice on matters regarding the boards they moderate. If Alterego say you never take no for an answer it is most likely C_S or other mods have "spoken" with him. :look:

If Alterego say you never take no for an answer it is most likely C_S or other mods have "spoken" with him. :look:

Does this mean Alterego can go arround deleting my posts left and right becuase he doesn't like them?

Basically, if a Moderator finds a posting to be inappropriate for any reason. Be it in substance, location or any other reason then yes. Postings in a public forum that should be done in private (PM's or e-mail) should and will be deleted and properly so.

If a topic is posted several different times in several different placed it should and will be merged into the corresponding threads.

Personal complaints belong in a PM or e-mail, not in open forum.

I voted No, at this time the threads in the RPGv forum are selected by Celtic, and since no one really uses it, and this a Star Trek board it should be kept as such, i'm sure there are other boards where there are Roswell/Smallville message boards with RPG threads, and doubt they would like a Star Trek RPG on there. Celtic is incharge of that forum, and currently she has mid-terms so in her absense Alterego or VBG are running it. And personal complaints belong in a PM or e-mail, not in open forum.

I feel that Celtic is in charge of the board, so if she says no than that is what it should be. I voted no.