Sign in to follow this  
Stelfan

Booksite

I know this is a bit the same like my last topic, just made a new one so everyone would notice..

At Amazon.com you can find a lot of used Star Trek books that cost almost nothing, but I dont really like to purchase by credit card on the internet..

Does anyone know any booksite that I can find some cheap, maybe used Star Trek books were I can purchase without my credit card? It would be great! :look:

I think you'll have a very difficult time finding any e-commerce website that will allow payment by means other than credit cards. You could try E-Bay. Some sellers will take payments other than by credit card.

Do you have any second hand book stores in the city/town where you live. We have book fairs here where organizations sell donated second books to raise money for charity. Do you have anything like that where you are? They can be a treasure trove for finding hard to find gems. In North America we also have garage/law sales where you can find some treasures too.

Some sites offer you a chance to place your order and then print out the form and send check or money order to them. This is how I got my Trek posters, and I think you can order some books. If you have questions about this you could always contact someone on amazon.com, they could probably help you out there....either that or go to a local used book store like Takara suggested, or a bookstore like Boarders or Barnes & Noble and order from them...

Thanks for the advice, but there is a much smaller interest of Star Trek here in Sweden, I can probably find new books, or order them.. But what I am searching for are used books, like on Amazon. There are so many I want to buy, simply can't afford them :laugh:

I guess I have to trust my credit card, amazon.com should be secure, and repay if anything happens..

Thanks anyway! :look:

I have used my credit card to purchase from Amazon.com and I have never had any issues, if that eases your mind any.

Here's an idea, something I plan on doing when I'm out on my own... Get a credit card for the sole purpase of shopping online. This way, if something "does" happen to the creditt card, wether it be hackers, someone who accessed it, or whatever, you would have no problem tracking the charges and stuff. Good idea?