Sign in to follow this  
BlueCrystal

Vulcans And Kissing

I'm just curious about the subject. T'Pol seems to be a natural kisser. I have to wonder if the population on the planet Vulcan kiss and it's a in the closet private issue. I admit as a teenager, I dated older boys and learned the art of kissing, even french kissing. (Ugh) But here T'Pol comes with a hot kiss, look out Trip!!! I mean where did she obtain her knowledge about kissing short of learning CPR as a logical means to save someone's life? Crystal

Geeze, I'm half Vulcan, half human and half French, I have NO problem with kissing, at all :laugh: :P <------notice? :P

I've never seen any Vulcan kiss...

I just see fingers connecting...

We (I) are (am) an assimilated Vulcan.....

Vulcans are a very private people and would not kiss or engage in any physical affection in public during Pon-Farr, and wouldn't engage in them even in private any other time.

Actually, Spock kissed Zarabeth in "All Our Yesterdays". True enough, he was back in time about five thousand years and was reverting to the more primitive Vulcan, but still, he had to know how to kiss . . . I think it is safe to assume Vulcans pretty much mate the way Humans do. And about that finger-touching . . . Vulcan foreplay.

T'Bree

Actually, Spock kissed Zarabeth in "All Our Yesterdays". True enough, he was back in time about five thousand years and was reverting to the more primitive Vulcan, but still, he had to know how to kiss . . . I think it is safe to assume Vulcans pretty much mate the way Humans do. And about that finger-touching . . . Vulcan foreplay.

T'Bree

who needs foreply when you have no emotions??

Guest -*tbree_dVelnahr*-

T'Bree

That is a classic misunderstanding! It isn't that the Vulcans have no emotions, per se, just that they train themselves never to let them show, they are suppressed. Only those who have studied and achieved the Kolinahr have been able to eradicate their emotions completely and most Vulcans don't go that far. There is an episode in TOS wherein Spock meets up with Surak, the founder of Logic ("The Savage Curtain"), and Surak berates Spock for the emotion shown on his face . In Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, Sarek, Spock's full Vulcan father, admits his logic is uncertain where his son is concerned. How can that be if he has no emotions?

Logic is supposed to guide them, rather than their emotions, so they restrain them, only.

T'Bree

I was going to say something, but I think T'Bree pretty well covered it. :laugh:

As for the kissing thing. I think know how, it's just not something that they would ever do in a public setting. Spock obivously knows how to kiss and so does T'Pol so they must have some kind of knowledge of it somewhere in there history.

T'Bree

I wondered about the finger touching...I saw Tuvok do that with T'Pel both during the episode "Bliss" and the episode where he went through Pon Farr.

The finger touching can be quite erotic and stimulating if done correctly....... :(

You offering? :lol:

I prefer the Klingon way of biting on the face....shattering of the clavicle is optional. :huh:

The finger touching can be quite erotic and stimulating if done correctly....... :(

You offering? :lol:

I prefer the Klingon way of biting on the face....shattering of the clavicle is optional. :huh:

I'd be willing to offer my services ........in a teaching capacity of course!... :)

I'd be willing to offer my services ........in a teaching capacity of course!... :huh:

Well in the name of Kahless, what are you waiting for!?! :(

For that matter, who needs foreplay even if you do?

Typical.

You know, men complain a lot about women complaining about being unsatisfied. Just do the foreplay, guys. Don't stop 'til she tells to. It'll be worth it, y'all.

Think people would've figured that out by now.

The problem is women aren't specific about what they want. "I want more foreplay" to a guy makes about as much sense as going to a restaurant and saying "I want more food" or going to Macy's and saying "I want some clothes". Until you start saying specifics we don't know what you want.

Just do the foreplay, guys. Don't stop 'til she tells to. It'll be worth it, y'all.

You could say the same thing about women............... :lol:

Oddly, enough I agree with you both. However, in my experiences, I was specific and yet they still acted mentally impaired. Apparently, some men are starting to forget what jugs are for.

Oddly, enough I agree with you both. However, in my experiences, I was specific and yet they still acted mentally impaired. Apparently, some men are starting to forget what jugs are for.

Now THAT surprises me. Guys will play with jugs all night if you let them.

Heck, sometimes I get so distracted by the jugs I forget why I wanted her panties off.

Ah, a breast man. Gotcha.

Honestly, that's generally my favorite kind of man. Cuz if I'm not trying to get knocked up or inherit an STD, then a guy willing to play with jugs all night is the perfect kind of lover.