Joel or Mike??? I started watching the show with Joel. Mike was cool, but I really missed Joel. I kinda started to lose interest when Dr. Clayton Forester moved on... it wasn't the same for me. His departure also changed Tom Servo's personality since he was the actor who performed him. I kept watching, but not as regularly.

I really miss this show, gave me some of the best Saturday mornings I can remember.

I heard a rumour from a friend and this other MSTie that they've been planning to rerun the series once this new Horror channel comes into creation..

Don't really know where they got their sources from however, but some channel should put some effort into re-airing episodes. Possibly one of the movie channels or Trio.

I've added a mst3k intro to my MySpace for those interested. Best viewed in Firefox.

For two other mst3k title sequences, here be the link.

Edited by DrWho42

Just to be curious, has anyone seen this series from start to finish...Myself, I think I have caught at least the LAST three seasons.....

16793[/snapback]

I watched it every Sunday religiously on the Comedy Channel until it was cancelled and then I began watching it over on www.scifi.com

Like many, my favorite is Manos: The Hand of fate. Last month they did an article in Entertainment weekly about that film called "The Worst Movie Ever Made". It was very informative to say the least.

I also enjoyed Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

when they riffed on "This Island Earth".

Fans of Mike Nelson might want to track down the recent special edition DVD's of "Night of the Living Dead" and "Carnival of Souls" which have audiotracks with him that are too funny to be believed.

Manos rocks!

Anyone like Boggy Creek 2 or the Girl in Gold boots???

Fans of Mike Nelson might want to track down the recent special edition DVD's of "Night of the Living Dead" and "Carnival of Souls" which have audiotracks with him that are too funny to be believed.

343507[/snapback]

Already have the two B-movies on DVD, but not the special editions...

Will get the latest editions as soon as possible. :cheers:

Anyways, most people agree that there's plusbig potential for mystifying “Night of the Living Dead”.

Manos rocks!

Anyone like Boggy Creek 2 or the Girl in Gold boots???

343509[/snapback]

Got both on DVD. Girl in Gold Boots rocks....especially "Yak boy". :cheers:

me too

oh i love Merlins magical shop of woders too

*does the torso dance from Gold Boots*

Merlin's Magical Shop of Wonders is by far my favorite MST3K episode. I laugh the entire time, the part I remember the most is when the monkey with the cymbols stretches out his arms and they say "Stand back or the lips get it" :)

u have to see it to know what i'm talking about

( I keep staring at it serioulsy)

I forgot to add "Overdrawn at the memory banks" to my list :biggrin: I LOVE IT

Overdrawn At The Memory Bank is probably one of my favorites. My top 10 favorite episodes would be

1. The Final Sacrifice

2. Overdrawn At The Memory Bank

3. Werewolf

4. Merlin's Mystical Shop of Wonders

5. Squirm

6. Track of the Moon Beast

7. Future War

8. Soul Taker

9. Girl in Golden Boots

10. The Screaming Skull

as you can see, between the two, I like Mike the best. All of the episodes in my top 10 are Mike's

i heard that:D What they need to do is re-release the movie :rolleyes:

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

I went to Blockbuster video, and those that know, they sell used DVDs and VHS tapes at a cheap price. So I went there and I happened to find that they had two MST3K episodes on VHS for sale for $4.99 each! I was short on cash so I only bought one and I hope to go back by the end of this week and buy the other.

The two that they had for sale were "Pod People" and "Mitchell", both episodes are when Joel was the host. I decided to buy "Pod People", but I hid "Mitchell" where I don't think people will really be looking so hopefully no one will buy it before I can go back and get it. :tribble: