Sign in to follow this  
XFS_Shadow_EliTe

Anyone Here Play Medal Of Honor / Bridge Commander

I have played MOH in the past. Allied Assault on PC was great. But I rented that new one for XBOX and it sucked so bad. It felt like it was in slow motion the whole time.

I play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. never played Bridge commander. MOHAA and the Expansion Pack, Spearhead, are both good. I like Spearhead because you can do a few different things, like hit people with the butt of your rifle, and you have new weapons. there's like 5 pistols, 5 types of hand grenades, 4 sub machine guns....wow, it's just decked out.

I own Bridge Commander, beat it and I have MOH Allied Assault for the PC. I'v beat that too but haven't gotten all the medals yet

I love Bridge Commander, I really enjoy this game, I love to be in command :laugh::laugh:

I don't have MOH, though.

The only thing I don't like about BC is this annoying first officer. <_<

The BC staff is weird...

hatI don't like about it is that it has unrealistic weapons systems...

Much different than real life.

Sorry if I forgot to reply on this...but hay its good to have nice feedback on it...VBG, which two MoH games did u play?......Mrs. Picard, have you ever tried the multiplayer realm of Bridge Commander? its awesome, and I agree...the first officer is kinda nutty, don't really like her too much......Nice to hear from ya again Jim, I agree it rocks :dude: I beat Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and its Spearhead expansion pack.....yes it is good to run around a corner and smack a german to kingdom come with the butt of ya Enfield :dude:

Edited by XFS_Warrior

I own and play both. I havent been on them l8ly though due to other games.(speccifically N: The greatest game ever made)

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:picard-sith: