• The Die Is Cast
    • Way of the Warrior
    • Shattard Mirror
    • A Call to Arms
    • Sacrifice of Angels
    • Tears of the Prophets
    • The Changing Face of Evil
    • What You Leave Behind

I'm talking about the big space battles, and not the small ones like the Oddessy in "The Jem'Hadar"

My favorite was The Way of the Warrior. With all due respect to Die is Cast, that space battle was really short and we didn't see much of it. In WOTW, we saw DS9's new artillery, hand to hand with the Klingons, and a Torpedo launch from the Torpedo's point of view. That was a cool shot.

Sacrifice of Angels (The Poem before the battle, the Galaxies coverging on a cardie ship, and the Klingons coming from the sun) would be my second favorite.

Edited by gdog243

I don't want to sound mean, but I DON'T LIKE BEING IGNORED. If someone just votes for something, I can appritiate that, but I have created so many threads in here that seem to go ignored and with as active as this forum is, I want some aknowledgment.

Sheesh. <_<

sorry qdog, I don't check this forum that often since I don't know much about DS9

but I did get involved with it during the Dominion War. I haven't seen the WOTW yet but I am looking forward to it as soon as SPike shows it.

I didn't vote but my favorite would have to be Sacrifice of Angels.

I don't know, something about hearing "Galaxy wing" <_<

Sad episode too, when you think of all the casualties

(aka the Majestic shot and the other ship I can't remember)

I think What You Leave Behind was the best battle with The Way of the Warrior after it.

Edit: This is my 300th post.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

<_<

Edited by Tal Shiar 8472

I like The Sacrifice of Angels best, myself. I shouted a "Yeah!" out loud when the Kilngons came out of the sun. Typical Klingons, they may be late but they know how to make an entrance.

I'm saving my vote till I see and get the episode title but one DS9 space battle stands out in my memory to this day; during it a Klingon BC gets clipped by a torpedo, it goes spinning madly and breaking up as it went. At the time I thought that was just the coolest battle scene effect I had ever seen on Trek.

Favorite DS9 Space Battle!

--------------------------------

I'd say one of the better DS9 Space Battles was "THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR" AND 'WHAT YOU LEAVE BEHIND"

<_< :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm saving my vote till I see and get the episode title but one DS9 space battle stands out in my memory to this day; during it a Klingon BC gets clipped by a torpedo, it goes spinning madly and breaking up as it went. At the time I thought that was just the coolest battle scene effect I had ever seen on Trek.

That wasn't Return to Grace was it.

Thanks for the replys all. It's just frustrating some times that 24 hours later, the thread isn't even touched. I've gotten that a lot here.

Tough choice..I went with Way of the Warrior..I like the hand to hand battles with the Klingons and the newly installed weapons on DS9..Great to see them in action..

I'm talking about the big space battles, and not the small ones like the Oddessy in "The Jem'Hadar"

Even though you may disagree, I thought that was a pretty decent size battle, I believe there was 6 ships involved.

I am not to any of these yet

Anyone could tell me the seasons to corrispond to the episode names?

Sacrifice of Angels is my books. There were 1800 ships involved and I love the scene where the Majestic and Sitak get absolutely wrecked flying alongside the Defiant. My second choices are Call to Arms, Tears of the Prophets, and Way of the Warrior. DS9 had such amazing space battles, one of my favourite parts of that show.

I always liked 'Way of the Warrior'. I always felt like 'Call to Arms' followed that same general formula for the Battle. DS9 vs. the Klingons was great. The boarding parties, the stakes, and the shots when the station fired the new weapons were very cool.

I have to say that What You Leave Behind is by far the best space battle in my opinion because it repersented the end of a epic war full of non stop action