Sign in to follow this  
Star Trek Fan

Enterprise Models

I want to get a model of the Starship Enterprise, but I don't have a lot of $$$ right now. Where can I get a good cheap model of the NCC-1701???

(BEFORE THE REFIT)

I like the Bandai models but they probably cost more than you want to spend..The only thing that I can say is to check out EBAY..All the Enterprise models that I have bought haven't been cheap..

Where can I get the Bandai models???

I got mine thru that Magazine that I get Star Trek Communicator..You could try their web site if you want. Not sure if they are still selling them. That was a while ago.

One of my classmates at school has an older brother (in college) who likes Star Trek. He might sell me a 16" x 16" or so Borg Cube model (with a stand) for $10!!!

Edited by -Harry Kim-

I had thought about buying some models, but just never took the time to do it. Maybe one of these days I'll buy one of each Trek model that I can find and set up a "Space Room" and hang them from the ceiling.

I thought about hanging some of my models from my ceiling, but knowing my luck, the string will break, and it'll fall on me when I'm sleeping....

I used to have one of VOY when I was Five, but my brother wrote on it and we had to throw it away... :flex:

The models are expensive!!!!!!

who has the Borg cube??

I will assimilate you for it...

I'll pull rank...

:laugh: