Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

The Shadow Government

Do you believe in the shadow government?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in the shadow government?

• Yes
    • No
    • Classified
    • Ummm..... How can shadow's form a governing body?
    • Don't believe in this conspiracy stuff....

Anyone here believes in the shadow government?

From what I've heard (assuming it is not misinformation...), the shadow government is made up of secret societies obssessed with power, which many date back even to thousands of years into the past.....

Well, if you see any black helicopters asking for my name, point them towards the wrong direction..lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

Sure. Why not, though I had not heard of them until I read your post. I like the idea of secret societies obsessed with power. It makes it sound like one of those scifi books I am always reading.

As I said before, I had not heard of them before I read your post. How did YOU find out about them if they are secret? :rofl: Just kidding, Dr. Who!

Anyone play Metal Gear Solid 2? There's a lot of stuff in there that makes you stop and think. The US isn't a true democracy, the politicians don't follow what the general public tells them.

Too unlikely...

WEAREBORG4102, there's alot of evidence pertaining to secret societies....

Btw, there's a talk-show on AM Radio called George Noory Coast to Coast AM (hehehehe, sometimes nick-named Ghost to Ghost AM :assimilated: when on the subject of parapsychology and the paranormal)

logo_bp.jpg

logo_bot.jpg

They talk about alot of things: theoretical physics, government conspiracies, Hollow-Earth theory, time-travel, ghosts, aliens, ufology, parapsychology, cryptozoology, excorcisms, and alot of other cool stuff.....lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Ummmm, I don't follow a lot of that conspiracy stuff. The only thing I follow is Area 51 considering they have satelite photos of it.

Ummmm, I don't follow a lot of that conspiracy stuff. The only thing I follow is Area 51 considering they have satelite photos of it.

Ah, Groom Lake

Shatner made a movie named Groom Lake which was shown on Scifi Channel awhile back...lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Too unlikely...

WEAREBORG4102, there's alot of evidence pertaining to secret societies....

Btw, there's a talk-show on AM Radio called George Noory Coast to Coast AM (hehehehe, sometimes nick-named Ghost to Ghost AM :blink: when on the subject of parapsychology and the paranormal)

logo_bp.jpg

logo_bot.jpg

They talk about alot of things: theoretical physics, government conspiracies, Hollow-Earth theory, time-travel, ghosts, aliens, ufology, parapsychology, crytozoology, excorcisms, and alot of other cool stuff.....lastresort.jpg42.gif

My grandpa and I listen to that show all of the time. It rock my socks.

Oh yes, I almost forgot...there are secret societies every where...not that I know first hand...of course not.

Doc, I'm dead serious right now, no fooling around :drool: Do you think the Collective is a Shadow Government? Think about this. Who's REALLY running the Collective? Is it the Queen? Or something else, behind the Queen????? Is the Queen just a figurehead? :) No pun intended. And why do YOU think because your words glow that they are always spelled correctly?? I'm noticing a lot of errors, Doc. You could be in alot of trouble with the Grammar Police, you know. The Gestapo might haul you out of your bed some night and you'll never be heard from again. Just watch your step Mister, I've been watching you. :drool: :)

First off, drwho, coast to coast am is also available on FM radio band. I know because that's what wavelength i listen to them on, i think the 'am' at the end is to distinguish them from another site/etc. Anyway, it was on the news a few years ago that there is (and this is the official story btw, this isn't even going into the more unusual stories) an actual shadow govt, but it's made up of various governmental individuals that rotate every once in a while who would, if in an emergency, take over the normal activities so the country (supposedly) doesn't go into chaos. Now the "un-official" story; it has been said that the shadow govt is made up of people from various secret societies such as the bonesmen from yale, certain individuals that form the "trilateral group" in the UN, and other such societies. Yeah, i've listened to the show quite a bit, kinda shows doesn't it? :drool:

Why?  Who wants to know? :drool:

Well nik,THAT certainly SOUNDS suspicious :drool:

Doc, I'm dead serious right now, no fooling around :drool: Do you think the Collective is a Shadow Government? Think about this. Who's REALLY running the Collective?  Is it the Queen?  Or something else, behind the Queen?????  Is the Queen just a figurehead? :drool: No pun intended. And why do YOU think because your words glow that they are always spelled correctly??  I'm noticing a lot of errors, Doc.  You could be in alot of trouble with the Grammar Police, you know. The Gestapo might haul you out of your bed some night and you'll never be heard from again. Just watch your step Mister, I've been watching you. :)  :)

Hmmm, never thought about who really runs the Collective....

Btw, I use the English spelling for things, like civilisation, armour and such....lastresort.jpg42.gif

Conspiracies have been exposed before... or we would have the word 'conspiracy'. One thing I do always look at and scratch my head in Kennedy's assasination... there's something missing which I can't put my finger on. Definetly something going on... whether it's Shadow Policitans and secret societies and plutocrats, I can't say. One thing which is interest is how many recent Presidents have all been members of something called the 'Trilateral commission' which is a think tank of some sort.

Edited by Lt. Evans

I believe the shadow government exists. In fact I'm pretty sure some STF members are involved in it.

You promised not to tell!!!....... :blush2:

I don't believe in all these conspiracy theories. Politics isn't really fair, of course people pull strings, brown nose and get themselves elected through the old boy network but that's as far as it goes.

On a side note: At first I wondered what this poll was about as my mind immediately assumed it meant the shadow cabinet and that made no sense.

<font style='width=80%; filter:glow(color=gray)'><span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>Anyone here believes in the shadow government?

From what I've heard (assuming it is not misinformation...), the shadow government is made up of secret societies obssessed with power, which many date back even to thousands of years into the past.....

Well, if you see any black helicopters asking for my name, point them towards the wrong direction..</span></font>lastresort.jpg42.gif

<span style='font-size:24pt;line-height:100%'>The Adventures of STF.net</span>

Marty is that you? :congrats: