Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Evans

Best Chief Medical Officer?

Who's the best chief medical officer?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best chief medical officer?

• Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy
    • Dr. Beverly Crusher
    • Dr. Katherine Pulaski
    • Dr. Julian Bashir
    • Emergency Medical Hologram
    • Dr. Phlox

Having read the other posts, you should know the drill by now. Photos:-

Click for Spoiler:

Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

200x150.jpg

Dr. Beverly Crusher

200x150.jpg

Dr. Katherine Pulaski

200x150.jpg

Dr. Julian Bashir

200x150.jpg

Emergency Medical Hologram (The Doctor)

200x150.jpg

Dr. Phlox

200x150.jpg

Certainly not Be.... ok, I'll stop :wow:

Bones. I just like the "great" mood he's always in. And he has *many* skills for a doctor of his time. He can cure anything but a broken heart. :lol: :wow:

Definately Bones..Not only for his medical skill but also for his personality and his heart..He had great compassion for the crew..

McCoy. Any doctor that can hook a Vulcan body up to a remote control, and then reattach the brain is awesome. McCoy could cure an overcooked steak if asked to.

I voted for Bones he was a great Doctor and friend to the crew, he also seemed to act as counsellor a lot of the time. Bones had a great sense of humour and was definitely the sort of Doctor I would not mind going to see with a problem he could be relied upon to give a straight no nonsense diagnosis.

Dr. McCoy can cure me any day. He has great medical skills and could heal almost anyone. Ontop of all that he's just a country doctor at heart who has a lot of compassion for his patients and great bedside manners.

I really love these zillions of polls, this is fun! For this one my vote goes to Julian Bashir. He is cute, has the most awesome accent, and gets really hyper! Heehee, you can tell I am still suffering from jet lag. He is an awesome doctor!

Definately Bones..Not only for his medical skill but also for his personality and his heart..He had great compassion for the crew..

^ What he said. I love Bones, he'll always be the best.

Bones is so cool

I like him when he gives the pill in STIV and she grows a new kidney....

I actually voted for Phlox, first one :blink: He is very skilled, not only as a doctor. Just got to love his optimism.

Has to be BONES lol he is so funny..quote bones"Jim i'm starting to think i can cure a rainy day"

Edited by hangon

I would trust myself with any one of them, and I bet I could be friends with all of them, but Bashir's my kind of guy, not to mention the fact that he's had genetic enhancements too.

Phlox. He seems more creative and willing to try unorthodox treatments. The others just seem to stick to whatever the current technology says is the best treatment.

Wow :P , this is probably the hardest one.

I'll narrow it down to Crusher, Pulaski, and EMH,,, but I'll vote for Crusher. (Sorry Mrs. P :laugh: )

:laugh: Emergency Hologram Doctor Is the best medical Officer and also funny,

hhehhehhe :laugh:

Has to be BONES lol he is so funny..quote bones"Jim i'm starting to think i can cure a rainy day"

198612[/snapback]

Yes, what they said^^^

"He had the hands of a doctor"...Dax

I had a huge crush on him when I was younger.

Emergency Medical Hologram.

I adore his dour bedside manner, and the way he tries to be more and more human with every day. Part of me thinks that it's so that he can better connect with his patients. That might be my greatest regret if I were a hologram, not being able to relate and all that.

But anyway. The Doctor gets my vote. :drool:

Surely it has to be Bones. He was always so friendly and nice, and he seemed to really care about his patients... And he had his legendary catchphrase as well! :dude:

This one was easy i voted for Dr. Julian Bashir,he just has those bed side manners that handsome doctors have and it doesnt hurt the eyes to look at him :dude: