Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Deep Space Nine Model

I was devastated the other day when I dropped something onto my DS9 soft resin model and destroyed it !! It's ruined..! :wow: So what did I do ? What any trekkie would do..I went on E-Bay and found and won an auction for a AMT DS9 model..! It'll be fun to put together.. :lol:

You know what'd be nice? If we could get models that had a certain amount of metal in them, for the connection points (or if certain models/toys were made to replicate the behavior of the on-screen model, such as the Ent-D toy made by a certain company :lol: ).

I built a large model of the station when I was younger but I totally ruined it.

I painted it orange for some bizarre reason.

So I left it for a year or two, then came back to it. Broke pieces off that I had glued improperly and reattached them and filled some small gaps with clay, I repainted the whole thing very carefully, and set it all right.

Now it looks great. Not perfect, but it's looks cool.

:lol:

Edited by The King

i feel like shooting myself...i bought an awesome model of ds9 a few years back. it was realy nice, it had fiber optic portholes and light bulbs in the fusion core and other spots....an i moved in the time i was assembling it, and it got decimated (worse than the dominion could have done :laugh:

My DS9 Model that I bought on EBAY just arrived today..!! WooHoo. :laugh: I'm so excited..It'll be fun to put together.. :P

My DS9 Model that I bought on EBAY just arrived today..!! WooHoo. :P I'm so excited..It'll be fun to put together.. :P

I'm jealous Spacetigger, I really am. :laugh: