Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Ever Look Up Your Name On Google?

Here's my results. Greenbounce.gif

RikerChick Google Search

I just looked up my real name too. Turns out I'm in my second year studying Genetics and Biochemistry at the University of Wales. Who knew :)

Edited by RikerChick

Yep, we did it on the other board I'm on. My s/n there came right up with my profile. As for my real name,,, apparently I'm a sought-after attorney up north. :)

Apparently, I'm a 6th grader who just finished dacing the Nutcracker, I'm in college, and I play hockey. :D Wow, I'm accomplished. LOL :)

Results 1 - 10 of about 983,000 for Nemesis [definition]. (0.14 seconds)

Well I researched my name and then went onto things of my ancestors and stuff so it was fun. Thanks RC!!!!!

As for my real name, it suggested i type another, which sounded almost suliban (well, the last name did anyways). :) I'm not kidding!!! But regarding my nickname, i got a scaleman.com and a scaleman.org, go figure. *shrugs*

Whoops, got that wrong. I'm a professor of Political Science, then a Sacramento lawyer (a "maverick " attorney" :) ), then an author. At least I'm doing pretty well for myself...

I got some real things about myself when I typed in my own name, but I think that is because my last name is so unusual. No, I will not give it to you! LOL It basically just said stuff about chess tournaments I have been in. Nothing fancy. Just my name in a very long list. When I type in Valeris, it comes up with Trek stuff and some Russian or Japanese or something person.

OMG!!! I Googled my Yahoo ID, and got all my "Meetup" info that I thought I had to log on to in order to see! I'll have to go back and check that VERY carefully. I don't think anyone can do anything with it, but it was kinda weird. Then I did "incontinentia" and got several pages of "incontinentia pigmenti" a disease of some kind. ICK! My name search was lots of different stuff that had nothing to do with me. I gotta go back and check out my Yahoo ID search!

WHEW! It's just lists of members with profiles - the usual public stuff. And a link to my guestbook entry for the "DATALORE" site! :lol:

Edited by incontinentia

I googled my user name and got about 128,000 hits. Odie's google search

With my name was about 7,930 hits. I have found it in different languages. :lol:

I've never Googled my real name, but when I googled my screen name I found my forum and my homepage. I suppose if I try it again I might find this forum too, but not likely.

Yep. The reports I get are like watching C-SPAN. I did find out a bit about my ancestry though. After some careful research, I could trace my lineage back to a 16th

century architect.

Ok I googled my real name and apparently Im a Orioles player, a Lawyer, a Yankee player, a Rodeo star (get along little doggys), a actor and a heck of a lot more. Yankee player?! WTF :assimilated:

YAY!!! I am the executive director of the Texas chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union

French Military Victories on Google

that would mean you would me liberal...

Me almost nothing...

nothing worthwhile...

Who cares??? I get a cool title!!! That's all that matter's

Ok, I did my real name and evidently play hockey. My affiliation with the sorority I'm in popped up to and that really was me, but I had no idea that I played hockey. Must be in a mirror universe, lol.

Yes, I just did. It seems Jeanway is connected with alot of heavy machinery and tools :drool:

Nothing good for my name. There's a musician, speech therapist, and a soccer player but most of the results are for a rapist. I already knew about that though.

Edited by Jack_Bauer