Sign in to follow this  
Alexander32

Long Days, Long Nights

How long do you spend on the internet at a time?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you spend on the internet at a time?

• Less Than 30 minutes
    • 30 Minutes
    • 45 minutes
    • 1 Hour
    • 2 Hours
    • 3 Hours
    • 4 Hours
    • 5 hours
    • 6 Hours
    • 7 Hours
    • 8 Hours
    • Other (Explain)

When I don't have to get up the next morning, I use it for about 8 hours in the evening/night.

If I have to get up the next morning, I use it for 6 hours in the evening and 2 hours during the day. :)

So, that makes 8 hours in both cases.

:)

I am addicted. :D

The time flies by so fast when I am chating with my friends. :) :D

Edited by Odie

Since i broke my fingers i have been online atleast 8 hrs a day :) but i dont mind i can chat with friends i normal only see at a weekend :D

I PLAN OTHER THINGS BUT ALWAYS SEEM TO BE SITTING RIGHT HERE MOST OF THE DAY AND NIGHT, ONLY LOG OFF FOR SLEEP. :D THEN I DREAM ABOUT THE SITE :)

If there's nothing else that needs to be done, I can go for over 6 hrs at night. Lately, though, an hour or less.

8 hours... more if possible! I am constantly on the internet. Now, if only I get around that little obstacle called school.... :)

Jolan Tru

I work from home, so I'm almost always online.

Of course, if you can count all the times I've walked away and forgotten to log off, it could be said that i'm online 24/7. :lol:

I use the internet waay too long! I always have MSN and all on bcuz I got my own internet and bcuz we got a router the internet is automatically always on.

I use the internet for at least 10 hours a day but that doesnt mean Im actively behind the computer :rofl:

I PLAN OTHER THINGS BUT ALWAYS SEEM TO BE SITTING RIGHT HERE MOST OF THE DAY AND NIGHT, ONLY LOG OFF FOR SLEEP. :rofl: THEN I DREAM ABOUT THE SITE :(

:( Good one jeanway. I put other, but basically cause i guess the answer would be "more then i should be." :rofl:

It really changes from day to day for me. Some days I'm only on long enough to check my email and IM a little and then there are days when I'm glued to my chair, but I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I get everything done I want and need to do so it's not a problem if I want to spend all day online. If I were neglecting my job or other responsibilities than I'd worry. My TV viewing is really suffering though, but considering what's on TV nowadays that's not a bad thing.

Well, some days I don't use my computer at all.. But I guess about 1 hour/day is the closest choice.

Other; it varies. Some day's, like today I'm online allot then others not so much. It depends on how much shoulder pain being online is causing me.

I am on my net all the time when I get up from bed before work then after work and my days off of work

Other. I don't know, and I don't want to know because it would probably depress me. Then again, I probably spend much more time gaming than using the internet. Whatever, glued to the computer is glued to the computer.

I swear I have I life.

Pretty young girls always have a life. Some times they are bored, but that is a youth thing. Now old people (I think I am close) have no life. :D