Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

2000 Posts!

WOW

John Phillip Susa (sp)

Congradualtions. This must be a record in message boards. 2000 posts in less than 2 months. :wub:

Thanks everyone!! It certainly has been a blast! If I could figure out a way to bring my computer to bed I would be on here 24/7 :wub:

Thanks everyone!!  It certainly has been a blast!  If I could figure out a way to bring my computer to bed I would be on here 24/7  :wub:

Hey, if you were Data, you could. :laugh:

dang, is your keyboard broken yet. lol how many do you go through a month. i dont know how you can do it, it seems like im on this thing soo much just surfing, and typing what i do. your good. real good.

:bow::bow::laugh: :wub: :wub: :P :hand::hand::bow::bow::bow::D:hand::bow::bow:

Further proof that I have no life is the excessive amount of hours I spend here all day. Actually that's a good thing!!! :wub:

hey now your not the only one without a life, i too am currently inbetween careers now. lol we gotta stick together ya know. :wub: but im working on a solution to my problem, trying to get into the fire dept, in NORFOLK VA. i love that place. VIRGINIA BEACH HERE I COME.

Yeah, what does Julianna have to do with this??? Hey I am sure SHE'D be happy for you too!!

It's just an expression...(well, an the expression is really "holy mother of mercy", but I altered it a little)