Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Esther

Finally coming out

Hey, Esther, haven't seen you in a while, are you the same one from the old .Com Lounge? It's me, Babbette B) But I've cleaned up my act and now I'm a Commodore B) I think I've cleaned up nicely. The Mods whip us all into shape and if we mess up we get thrown in the brig :b-day: More like just a good A** kicking then we behave. Just follow my lead and I'll watch your back in here, O.K.? Happy Addiction B) You'll understand soon...........Love ya B)

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!! B)

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AT STARTREKFANS :b-day:

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE B)

B) B)

Welcome!

And don't feel bad about waiting a while to post. I also waited before I began posting, because this was also the first message board for me (and right now it is still the only one I am a member of though I may join a couple others). And now I am closing in on 1000 posts! This is a nicely-run site.

Post to your hearts content in a time frame suitable to you!

Again, welcome!

Esther, welcome to the boards!

I lurked for weeks before I even registered! :b-day:

This is a very friendly board, feel free to jump on in... we may disagree at times... but with class! B)

I avoided posting mainly because the only Trek simming I'd done was live, so I didn't understand how it could be done by posts. I still don't understand everything, so sorry Jim, it'll probably take me a long time to get to be Commodore. On the forum that I started posting to at the beginning of March, I only have about 450 posts. But I have learned a bit more about forums in general---just not how to run a sim from them.