Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

A PARTY PHOTO

Here are photos of a party i went to last year its called sensation 3 days ago i won 2 free tickets to this years event in 3 weeks!!!!

B) WOW! Was it celebrating any in particular or just a party?

No its a techno party thats held every year in the soccer stadium of amsterdam its one of the biggest in door partys in the world last year there where about 55.000 ppl there...i have a lot more pics of big partys i have been too.

Holy moly! That looks really cool!

Thanks Rc yeah its pretty cool 55.000 ppl all dressed in white danceing all night,i cant wait till 3 weeks when i go to it B)

B) Wow..That is so amazing..So many people..Thanks for sharing the pics with us. You're going again this year?

B) Wow..That is so amazing..So many people..Thanks for sharing the pics with us. You're going again this year?

Yes i won 2 tickets a few days ago for this years party its in 3 weeks and i will be takeing my digital cam with me..

P.s i am glad ppl like them i go to alot of those type of partys and always take photos i will post more in the future.

Wow, that looks so cool! Thanks for sharing the pictures. B)

Thanks delta glad you liked them i shall put more up!!! :b-day:

Is this like a concert with live music or more like a light show with recorded music? What type of music is played?

Is this like a concert with live music or more like a light show with recorded music?  What type of music is played?

No its a techno party the only ppl playing the music is the DJ's,and light shows go on all night you have to have something for the eyes as well as the ears :frusty:

Incredible! I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like. It looks like LOTS of fun - especially with the light show. There's nothing like that in the USA (that I know of). Usually whenever there's a big party here in Southern California, it ends with trouble. I KNOW you'll have a good time there, and please take lots of pictures!

Incredible! I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like. It looks like LOTS of fun - especially with the light show. There's nothing like that in the USA (that I know of). Usually whenever there's a big party here in Southern California, it ends with trouble. I KNOW you'll have a good time there, and please take lots of pictures!

Yeah these type of partys are mind blowing,there is never any trouble here in holland at these partys everyone is your friend even if you dont now them, but holland is a very chilled out country these pics are form the biggest one,most of the partys i go to are 25.000 ppl or more,every month there is a big party like this in holland and i take my cam every time!! just cant wait till 3 weeks :frusty:

a great photo. I love Trance  :frusty:

Hey thats cool willi..here are two pics of a Trance party called"Trance energy"also in holland at massive EXPO center,about 27.000 ppl came to this one it was about 1 month ago.

@Hangon: Hyper Hyper  :frusty:

LOL are you going to this years LOVE PARADE?? i am and do you know a german DJ called GARY D?..he rocks :frusty: