Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Evans

Best Star Trek ever?

Which is the best Star Trek series?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Star Trek series?

• Star Trek: Enterprise (ENT)
    • Star Trek: The Original Series (TOS)
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation (TNG)
    • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (DS9)
    • Star Trek: Voyager (VOY)
    • Star Trek: Movies (MOV)

I know my favourite. Which is everyone elses? I reckon this is gonna be a close race... but who knows?

I think everyone knows what I voted for already. I love the original series and would choose it over the rest of them on any day. You just can't beat the chemistry between Kirk, Spock, and McCoy. B)

:b-day: I just can't choose between DS9 and TOS..!! Both are great shows..Maybe I'll come back to this poll later on if I can make a decision.. B)

TNG! I love you Data! Riker! Picard! Geordi! Crusher! Worf! Troi! Spot! And the rest! TNG rocks!

I have to choose TOS, because it is the reason I'm a Trek fan today. I was about 7 when I started watching Kirk and the Gang, so when TNG came out a few years later I was already hooked.

The Best Trek Ever!

----------------------

I'd have to say ENTERPRISE

THEN TNG-VOYAGER and then the 10 movies!

The first VI films with the classic trek stars and the other IV with TNG stars

:frusty::frusty: :P :P

My favorite is a tie between TNG and the movies, but in terms of best Star Trek, I don't believe it exists except within people's personal opinions. I think what is "best" will varry from person to person, and my reason for this is that each series and the movies all have something unique to offer.

I chose TOS because it started it all, and is the standard by which all that is Star Trek is based. AND, I agree with Vulcan IDIC about Kirk, Spock, and McCoy. They really make TOS a pleasure to watch! The design of the original Enterprise - NCC-1701 - seemed pretty radical back then. Or so I thought . No huge fins, for example.

:frusty:

TOS is the best as far as I am concerned. Most of the episodes were thought-provoking as well as entertaining.

my favorite in the following order

TNG

DS9

TOS

VOY

ENT

:frusty: I REALLY LIKED ALL THE MOVIES , UP UNTIL "GENERATIONS" I MISS THE "KIRK , SPOCK , MCCOY" RELATIONSHIPS.

My vavorite is voyager. I liked the battles. I liked the borg. :blink: However, the thing that really pushes it over the top is Robert Picardo. I'm sure if I was a female, I'd think he was really hot. lol. but yeah....he's cool. and so is Voyager

I chose Voyager, for a couple reasons. First Janeway, second they were stranded without any aid from Starfleet. All the episodes brough her new challenges which she dealth with succeffully 'backwards and in high heals' :) :D { that's because she's a woman }.