Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

' WE ARE NOT NERDS!'

Honest. You guys are the best bunch of people I've ever met :) But what do I know? :) I haven't met anyone in here yet I'd consider a 'NERD' :flex: HONEST!! NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, I ALWAYS DEFEND YOU :clap: Now they think I'm one :wow:

I'm no nerd! I may be a geek, but not a NERD. I'm a rocker for Neptune's sake! B) A rocker who loves Star Trek, Star Wars, and anything to do with violence :b-day: Who also want to be a marine biologist B) so I'm sure most of you aten't nerds either B)

I am a nerd.

I will be a nerd.

I will never be a nerd.

Just remember the biggest nerd of them all is Bill Gates!

The nerds will inherit the earth. B)

Edited by Odie

I've had this conversation before, the difference between a nerd and a geek is like the difference between a Vulcan and a Romulan. It's small but it's there. And the fact that I draw that conclusion shows how sad I am.

I don't care if I'm not 'cool' because most people I've met who've been hailed as cool have been shallow. I would rather be deep than cool.

Edited by Lt. Evans

Stardate:214237.6

a nerd! I am not a nerd I am a geek!!!!

A nerd at least by my definition is one who is a well teachers pet and is booksmart and has little or no friends.

A geek is booksmart,likes scifi,computers,and has friends.

I myself am fairly popular so Im a geek

I don't really think I'm either, but they're definitely not bad things. I'm fairly popular, know very little about computer technology, and most of my friends don't know I like sci-fi anyway (not that I'm ashamed of it). If the mere fact that I like sci-fi makes me a little bit of a geek, then so be it. :b-day: The nerds and geeks'll get all the money anyway B) .

Hey Goose, where do ya put "dork" at in those definitions?

I have never thought of myself as a nerd or a geek.. Star Trek is just one of my interests ( a big one ). I love football and playing guitar too..

a nerd! I am not a nerd I am a geek!!!!

That's exactly what I was going to say! :b-day:

Of course, since it's already been done...

I'm not a nerd! I'm ECCENTRIC! B)

I don't really think I'm either, but they're definitely not bad things. I'm fairly popular, know very little about computer technology, and most of my friends don't know I like sci-fi anyway (not that I'm ashamed of it). If the mere fact that I like sci-fi makes me a little bit of a geek, then so be it. :frusty:  The nerds and geeks'll get all the money anyway :frusty: .

Hey Goose, where do ya put "dork" at in those definitions?

stardate:214311.9

Dork? hmmmm well I'm not sure I never really used the term to describe anybody.Ok thats not true I got a friend who sometimes acts silly and when he does I call him a dork so I get thats about as close as I will get "someone who acts silly".I think that term is maybe outdated at least around my area cause I rarely hear it.

I've always been a nerd, but I wish I was also a geek. Being a nerd is OK though. In fact, I'm proud to be a nerd. I'm just not geeky. I'm also not a dork. Don't ever call me a dork. You can call me a nerd, though. :frusty: (?)

I am a nerd. I am the type of person who goes up a grade in math and still has it as her favorite subject, cries if she gets lower than a 90, has a 4.something GPA, has very few friends, does not get jokes at all... so that is why I come here! Everyone at school knows this and hates me but you guys rock!

im actually a jock lol... i do decent academically 83 avg rite now

Stardate:214314.9

Well I guess Im part jock cause I play Varsity Baseball

I am a nerd. I am the type of person who goes up a grade in math and still has it as her favorite subject, cries if she gets lower than a 90, has a 4.something GPA, has very few friends, does not get jokes at all... so that is why I come here! Everyone at school knows this and hates me but you guys rock!

Oh Honey B) can I help? You want to talk? I had some of those problems too. It's ok, things will change for the better, school does kinda suck anyway. It's just temporary. You'll see. We love you :clap: We have a room called 'The Woman's Village' where us girls can go and talk about our problems. Me and Unadopted Angelic will be there for you if you need us. Really, anytime :blink:

Actually I am a nerd... you have to admit that you were talking about particle physics with a 13 year old...

Never been called a nerd, geek, dork, or any synonym of the like.....

But I have been called Doctor and Gangster, for some reason.....

But I guess I am a nerd and/or geek, :blink: although alot of people at school think I'm cool (although non of them are sci-fi or fantasy fans much... B)

Have alot of friends here too :clap:lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

Oh Honey :) can I help? You want to talk? I had some of those problems too. It's ok, things will change for the better, school does kinda suck anyway. It's just temporary. You'll see. We love you :D We have a room called 'The Woman's Village' where us girls can go and talk about our problems. Me and Unadopted Angelic will be there for you if you need us. Really, anytime :)

Thank you. :) I am so happy people here are so wonderful to me! :)

Jolan Tru

Jolan Tru

hehehe, btw, I used to use 'Jolan Tru' when I left in a Sci-fi Channel Chat Room...

They were mean to me, so I never came back, but I have had friends in the Starfleet Lounge and the STF.net Chat Room.lastresort.jpg42.gif

I like the name loser myself...lol :)

Yea, with that new Avatar, I'm beginning to see your point :D jk

Honest. You guys are the best bunch of people I've ever met :) But what do I know? :) I haven't met anyone in here yet I'd consider a  'NERD' :D HONEST!!  NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, I ALWAYS DEFEND YOU :) Now they think I'm one :)

Being a nerd isn't a bad thing. Infact, is someone called me a nerd, I'd take it as a compliment. :)

Honest. You guys are the best bunch of people I've ever met :) But what do I know? :) I haven't met anyone in here yet I'd consider a  'NERD' :D HONEST!!  NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, I ALWAYS DEFEND YOU :) Now they think I'm one :)

Being a nerd isn't a bad thing. Infact, is someone called me a nerd, I'd take it as a compliment. :)

Hmmm, never been called a 'nerd' before.... :) lastresort.jpg42.gif

I liked star trek since I was a little girl and children always picked on me bcuz I liked it.It was ùnusual to like it especially when you were a girl.

I dont think im a nerd no a geek maybe I dunno thats up to the pple that know me but I think its really shallow and childish to pick on someone just bcuz that person has other hobbies!

Well, I took the test and I Am a Total Nerd, that O.K. I've got alot of good company <_<

Well, I took the test and I Am a Total Nerd, that O.K. I've got alot of good company :lol:

What nerd test??? WHERE???

i myself am a neard and will possibly be forever. But rember this joke some told me: What do you call a neard ten years form now? the answer: boss