Sign in to follow this  
gul_nodrog

Biggest tear-jerker episode

Yea, you two have a good point of view, one I had forgot about...He did link so he helped Odo back...Was still touching, though...

Edited by Eris_IV

man i remeber watching visitor and it brought a tear to my eye the first time that i watched it

however i also remmeber the obrien episode where he loses 20 years of his life and he wants to kill himself

both are tied in my eyes

One other tear jerker that I don't know if it's been mentioned was Hard Time. The scene where O'brian is in the cargo bay explaining why he is about to kill himself had me drenched in tears. Meany is such a strong actor and this was one of his most powerfully-driven performences ever.

I think its the episode with the baby changling. That was sad. Mebbe because at that time my wife and I just had our baby boy. It would break anyone's heart to lose a baby.

I think its the episode with the baby changling. That was sad. Mebbe because at that time my wife and I just had our baby boy. It would break anyone's heart to lose a baby.

255701[/snapback]

The Begotten-Season 5

:laugh:

"The Visitor" honestly almost brought me to tears and it's the same thing everytime I watch it.

"Duet" was also a very powerful episode when Kira is talking about the atrocities committed against the Bajorans by the Cardies. But it's also equally shocking when Marritza breaks down after telling Kira how he used to cower under his bed to try to avoid the sounds of the Bajorans being tortured.

Pretty powerful stuff, but that was one of the strengths of DS9, that it was adult, intelligent drama which tackled many issues and respected the viewers by never holding back. It was a credit to the name of "Star Trek" and that's why I think it definately is the best Trek show by far and probably one of the best written TV shows ever.