Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

How Would You Rate "Damage"?

What rating would you give "Damage" out of 10?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Damage" out of 10?

A 9.5. Definitly one of the most daring episodes of Trek ever done.

Click for Spoiler:

This is the dark side of Star Trek. It shows that humanity is still capable of doing things that are just flat out wrong. Plus I like it the issue with T'Pol and the trellium. For once the sex scene actually worked for me, and it shed light on episodes like Harbnger and Azati Prime. T'Pol is feeling these emotions for the first time in her life. Ofcourse it's going to spill into her dreams. I really don't like Archer after this episode, and that may have been the writters intention for him. I don't doubt that the Illyrens (I think that was their name) will come back later on the side of the Xindi.I also liked the bit between Hoshi and Travis while scanning the ship.

Click for Spoiler:

Side bits-I didn't like seeing Casey Biggs (Damar) as a weak character. I was disappointed with the amount of screen time given to the Aquatic ship. The council seens seemed a bit over acted and the dialogue felt like they were going out of their way to antagonize each other, which isn't the best strategy for keeping secret that you know that someone has been plotting behind your back.

Like I said one of the most daring and darkest episodes in Trek history.

Stardate:214317.9

Well I missed it on wendsay so i had to wait till today to see it :)

Click for Spoiler:

Very good episode.We are definitly seeing why this part of federation is never mentioned in other trek.Archer has pretty much transitioned over to" the dark side" and i like where they are taking his character with this.I liked the scene between Phlox and Archer in the ready room that was close.I allso liked how enterprise looked like it was about to fly apart.Good damage affects.Also thought it was cool that Damrar was in it!!!

Overall a very good episode 8/10

10 - Bloody excellent episode (one of my favorite episodes). Regarding archers situation, it was a tough decision and unless one of us was in that situation, I felt he made the right decision but I guess we don't know what we would do in that situation.

Sign in to follow this