Did you watch Star Trek: TAS?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Did you watch Star Trek: TAS?

• Yes religiously
    • I tried to but only caught an episode occasionally
    • one or two in my whole life
    • No I have never seen it, but I want to
    • No I have never seen it, I don't want to

I voted Yes religiously, but it's more like just "Yes". I was pretty young when they came out and it wasn't religiously, but I do have all of them on CD and did see most if not all when they came out.

I want to see it, I mean, I love Trek, and I love cartoons, so I'd definately like to see it. Hehe, I'm 15 and I still watch cartoons. :clap:

I voted Yes..Although I wouldn't describe it as Religiously ! I watched all of them when they were first aired. At the time it was the only new Trek we had. I would really like to see them again..

well I wasn't born yet and I didn't have cable....

still don't...

B)

I have not seen it but I really want to. My goal: to watch all episodes of all series and read all books! I am way beyond an obsessive Trekkie. If I can actually get a little more money, I will probably buy them on DVD because it does not come on where I am.

Jolan Tru

I have seen most of them when they were on nickelodeon I was not old enough when they came out. They are cool I just wish I had better copies of them.

I have only ever seen one episode a few years ago,i cant remember the name of the episode but i liked it and if anyone here has any info on how i can get hold of them..ie video's or dvd please let me know how and where...thanks

Yes I watched it when it originally aired. It was the only Trek we had but it was also pretty good. James Doohan - Scotty - did many of the extra character voices.

You should watch it if you haven't!

I want to see it, I mean, I love Trek, and I love cartoons, so I'd definately like to see it.  Hehe, I'm 15 and I still watch cartoons. :P

192236[/snapback]

Agree with ya Q'' ... but i'm 17 and still watch them. (I study about animations/ cartoons etc)

I saw a few episodes years ago on Nick, and I found one online last night. I don't remembre much details about the ones i did see. I think one had the Guadian of Forever in it.

NO TAS is not cannon wish it was oh well lol man this bring back memorys for me I watched all the episode when I was a kid and I heard thu the grapeline that it will be coming to DVD I think next year but I could be wrong I have to check with my resorses will let you all know.

Brian

I've never seen it. I'd like to, it's the only one I haven't seen. And I've seen all the episodes of the other shows and all the movies.

You should watch it some time, just keep in mind that when it came on originally it was the only new Trek available and the movies/TNG were years down the road.