Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan Willi

Star Trek: The Legacy

When will the film be released??

and will it be showed in the dutch cinema?

ILIKESEVEN, our film will be finished approx. 2006. Probably the film will be pointed only to Conventions. In the cinema the film will not probably be shown. This is unfortunately not possible for legal reasons. It is however planned to place the film into the Internet to download for fans.

Greetings from Germany to Netherlands :laugh:

Vulcan Willi

ILIKESEVEN, our film will be finished approx. 2006. Probably the film will be pointed only to Conventions. In the cinema the film will not probably be shown. This is unfortunately not possible for legal reasons. It is however planned to place the film into the Internet to download for fans.

Greetings from Germany to Netherlands :laugh:

Vulcan Willi

We'll be able to see you in Trekkies 2 though right ? I'm anxious to see that..

That would be great if we can download your film off of the internet when the time comes..

tos17.jpg

(thats a picture from our TOS crew. Shot 3 weeks ago on our TOS bridge set)

1109098508.jpg

(now we build the next set......a TNG shuttle)

1109434543.jpg

(a look inside the shuttle)

Dude! That's really awesome! Me and my friends are making a lord of the rings parody, the connection between star trek and your film is very similar to that of our parody and the lotr movie. We're still filming also. I love the vulcan willi song on your site, lol. Good luck! Edited by Spockstellaiter

I have been looking at your movie site and still photo gallery of shots from filming.

This looks amazingly great. I am so impressed with your sets! They look fantastic. The make-up and costumes look wonderful. I can't wait to see this movie. I have been a Star Trek fan (TOS) since the first episode back in the sixties. I also love TNG. Good luck and thank you so much for the updates!

Dude! That's really awesome! Me and my friends are making a lord of the rings parody, the connection between star trek and your film is very similar to that of our parody and the lotr movie. We're still filming also. I love the vulcan willi song on your site, lol. Good luck!

311765[/snapback]

Good luck for you too! I also love the song :P

I have been looking at your movie site and still photo gallery of shots from filming.

This looks amazingly great.  I am so impressed with your sets!  They look fantastic.  The make-up and costumes look wonderful.  I can't wait to see this movie.  I have been a Star Trek fan (TOS) since the first episode back in the sixties.  I also love TNG.  Good luck and thank you so much for the updates!

311930[/snapback]

I'm be glad to read your nice words!

I'm also a star trek fan of the first hour :P

keep on trekking!

Our TOS bridge set from the movie "Star Trek: The Legacy" is for sale now.....for 15000 Dollars.

The set is 11 meters wide...10 meters deep...and 3,50 meters high.

1112287005.jpg

Detail-Photos of our TOS-Bridge-Set:

ClassicBruecke1.jpg

ClassicBruecke2.jpg

tos8.jpg

It will be interesting to see if you can sell the TOS set. I'm sure many people would like to have it but.........where would you put something that big?