Q stole my bike

Who is more irritating?

Who's worse: Wesley or Neelix?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who's worse: Wesley or Neelix?

• Wesley
    • Neelix
    • both

I really can't decide. I mean, they're both different kinds of annoying. Wesley is the too-smart-for-his-own-good kind of irritating, and Neelix is the kind of just-plain-gets-on-your-nerves kind of irritating.

I never thought Wesley was irritating at all, he just was a kid growing up on a Starship. Neelix was at first, until I came to understand him. Just like alot of people in real life. :laugh:

Definitely Wesley. I was so happy when he left the show. I've never had a problem with Neelix.

Wes is my third favorite Star Trek character! He rocks! :bow: And Voyager does not come on around here, so I do not know enough about Neelix. Pulaski should be on the list though...

I guess I'm a little odd here; I don't have problems with Wes, Neelix, and especially not Pulaski (though she did annoy me at first).

I honestly think I'd vote for Archer. :bow:

:bow:

I thought they were both annoying, but at the same time they each had there good side(however small...) I agree that pulaaski should be on there...although her replacement wasn't perfest... :bow:

Neelix was more annoying than Wesley. They both try to be helpful and real never tried to be annoying. Maybe Neelix's food.

Edited by Odie

I would have voted for Hoshi if she'd been on the list.  (although she's actually okay in season three).  Wesley was definitely annoying.

As Hoshi's lines decrease, so does the irritation factor associated with listening to her whine.

Neelix takes it, hands down. At least Wesley can say he was a kid; what's Neelix's excuse?

Personaly, I think Kes is more irritating then both of them.

Yes, Yes,Yes,Yes.....I found Kes very whinney....Wesley was a kid, I liked

him and Nelix was adorable...he made me laugh many times...I knew I was going to like him in Caretaker in that scene with Tuvoc amd Neelix was bathing...lol :clap:

Why isn't Riker an option??

Click for Spoiler:

Just kidding RC  :huh:

*pulls out thwacking stick* :clap:Samurai.gif

Click for Spoiler:

Also JK :huh:

ARRR WESLEY i cant stand that kid :clap: *kicks wesley out of nearest air lock* :huh:

since his mother ( :clap: :( :huh: ) is not on the list, I have to go with the 2nd highly annoying Crusher family member...

Wesley is just... *aaaaaah* *runs* :huh:

You know, I cannot vote in this poll, because I never found either of them annoying! I enjoyed Neelix's enthusiasm, and Wesley's inquisitiveness. I thought that Neelix especially was a fun character.

You know, I cannot vote in this poll, because I never found either of them annoying! I enjoyed Neelix's enthusiasm, and Wesley's inquisitiveness. I thought that Neelix especially was a fun character.

I'm with you, mjham. I didn't think either of them were annoying. Now Kes on the other hand..... :laugh:

I can understand if you were eight but now?

Well now i understand the whole show a bit more and I have to say that wesley is more annoying yea.Neelix is the kind of person that would always cheer me up so.

I thought that guy who was half Nelix and half Tuvok was pretty annoying, does that count? What was his name, Nelok, Tuvix, Tulox? What was his name??? But after a while I kind of liked him, the same quality I saw in Nelix, makes a bad first impression. :laugh: